Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot Access Castle Story

Fashion Designer

Cannot Access Castle Story

I already posted this in the "bugs" forum, but if any players can help me out here, I would greatly appreciate it!!

I'm getting the "this game requires internet access, please double check your internet connection" message and have been for 4 hours now. All other TL games run perfectly. I've reset my network settings, uninstalled/re-installed the game, and turned my phone off and back on, but nothing is working...

Anyone have any other suggestions other than waiting it out?

Thank you in advance

Rhino Keeper
    It never hurts to unplug your modem and router and let them reload. It's at least worth a shot. Clear out your background running apps too.

Fashion Designer
    There were a couple of days earlier this month when I could not get in using wifi, but I could get in using my cellular 3G connection, i.e. I turned off wifi and got in through my phone company network. May be worth a try?

Fashion Designer
    Unplugged my router and let it reset. Castle Story still won't load.

Turned my wifi off and tried 3G. Castle Story still won't load.

So sad

Senior Moderator
    Are other internet needed apps working properly? Have you tried a hard reset? Which device and it's version are you using?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    I am having the same issue!! I haven't been able to get into castle for a week now..it won't load, as soon as it appears on screen it closes. I have done everything to do about several times over with no luck all my other apps are fine except I have the problem on home design story also.. Any suggestions on what to do now? I am on iphone 4 IOS 7.

Some quick trouble shooting tips:
    1. Force close all apps - double tap home button & swipe up to close apps running in the background
    2. Delete the app.
    3. Restart your device - hold down the home & on/off button on top simultaneously until the Apple icon reappears
    4. Reinstall the app from ITunes - just tap purchases button & it should appear ther

These are for IOS devices. It's best to do them in the order shown.
    Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    Yes I have done all of those several times over....very frustrating

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mamatlee11 View Post
    I am having the same issue!! I haven't been able to get into castle for a week now..it won't load, as soon as it appears on screen it closes. I have done everything to do about several times over with no luck all my other apps are fine except I have the problem on home design story also.. Any suggestions on what to do now? I am on iphone 4 IOS 7.
    Are you having issues on both wifi and 3G?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I am also getting the internet required message. I'm sure its not my wifi or device because I can access Dragon Story, although it crashes whenever I try to craft something or send a dragon on a quest. I'm on an iPod so wifi is the only option.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast