Thread: 'Limited Edition' pets

'Limited Edition' pets

hey TL, i'm wondering about the limited edition labels on some of the pets today. does this mean you're going to remove them in the future? or does this mean you have lowered their gem price? i've noticed there's a couple there which weren't before.

Nightclub Owner
    It's possible that they are animals that were removed as previous seasonal content and have been returned for a limited time.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    There are a couple that have returned but most have been around. I am very confused by this limited edition thing as well. Any help TL?

Rhino Keeper
    I suppose it does seem that most cost slightly less gems than before which is nice.

Executive Chef
    OMG OMG OMG SPRING TURTLE!!!!!! I didn't know Petshop Story got black friday sales too or I would've saved, so glad I had a few gems on me to buy it. I've been wanting this one for a long time now. So excited!!! Thank you TL!

Rhino Keeper
    FYI when breeding these pets, the cost is not reduced as indicated for the adults. At least not for the Emperor Angelfish which is 10 gems for the adults and 14 gems for the young.