Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Sales [ENDED]

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    is the gold sales also good for people playing within USA?????

Because im having trouble purchasing it????

thnks
    If you show the sale in your game, they you should be able to purchase.
    What type of issues are you having?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope I can breed wraith, I really wanted that one.

Executive Chef
    I wish they would offer some sort of sale on FOOD for our dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, definitely want to know which ones (if any) aren't breedable. Don't want to waste time trying for things I can't get. Thanks for helping Kooky!

It's also really nice to see TL listening to us. Yes, i know they're doing all of this to make money but it's still nice that they've re-released those dragons that the most people wanted to see brought back. I also really appreciate the increase to the max habitat limit given how many dragons have been released and re-released.

I wish they would decrease the number of maps we need to clear land. I need so many habitats but can't get enough maps to clear but one area every 2-3 days! I've only been playing since the Halloween came out and land is my biggest problem. It would have been nice if they had added that to their holiday special!

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, I have some info about breeding from what i consider to be a reputable source, but i can't mention other websites. My information is that you can breed anything in your market except the Yin Yang & the Phoenix. My guess is that this is because those two dragons were never available through breeding for anyone, ever.

Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDragons View Post
    Okay, I have some info about breeding from what i consider to be a reputable source, but i can't mention other websites. My information is that you can breed anything in your market except the Yin Yang & the Phoenix. My guess is that this is because those two dragons were never available through breeding for anyone, ever.

Hope this helps!
    Are you kidding me?! I just spend I don't know how much gold speeding up dumb ugly clones trying for Yin Yang, the ONE black Friday dragon I liked enough to consider doing that to get. BECAUSE EVERYONE'S JUST SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH ONES ARE IMPOSSIBLE, RIGHT TL? No need for any in-game information, people make it rain a lot harder when you keep them in the dark on purpose, don't they?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-29-13 at 01:38 PM. Reason: implied language

Executive Chef
    Can any one plz tell me how I breed eclipse dragon really need trying with cosmic and cosmic 1try got air then cosmic and now I am getting magic 20 hrs so long

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Can any one plz tell me how I breed eclipse dragon really need trying with cosmic and cosmic 1try got air then cosmic and now I am getting magic 20 hrs so long
    Breed a Cosmic with a White and Black dragon.

Hrms it has phoenix listed as being able to be bought. But its not in my market plz help

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast