Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Sales [ENDED]

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    50% OFF the 3,000 Gold Diamond Hybrids!

Helios, Unicorn, Dark Angel, Prism and Angel all went from 3,000 to 1,500!
    any idea how long its ***a last?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciaan View Post
    any idea how long its ***a last?
    One day sale, it said so on the pop up.

I got a unicorn dragon for 1500 gold because those 33 hour virtue fails are the worst. I don't speed breed 99% of the time so I had a good stash of gold hoarded up. Always wondered if I could save 3000 to get a unicorn and now it's mine for half that price.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patisu View Post
    Same here!!! If they would have put a 40% gem sale along with it....oooooohh!!! Just the thought of having ONE of those, let alone more??
    They HAD the gold sale. They stated that there would be special things coming - to which dragon and habitat sales were obviously alluded, had a gold sale, then started. It is all about planning ahead......

Dragonstory = Game of Life.......

It is very unfair....Kindle did not get the half price habitats and now no half price hybrids....WHY?

Rhino Keeper
    They need to have another gold sale! I can't get any of these without it Makes more sense to have another gold sale along with the half off for those who already spent their gold...would certainly mean MORE people would buy the half off dragons...as it stands now, those who have already used their gold from the sale won't buy any gold OR the 1/2 off dragons. Think about it TL!!! Means more money in your pockets!!

Banned
    Please keep the cosmic for thursday because they'll buy me 50$ for gold

Executive Chef
    Put fairytale/diamond together hoping for BB and got 44 hours - struck GOLD!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Put fairytale/diamond together hoping for BB and got 44 hours - struck GOLD!!
    wow, nice "fail"! congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akking158 View Post
    wow, nice "fail"! congrats!
    Yes... I love this 'fail'

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    They HAD the gold sale. They stated that there would be special things coming - to which dragon and habitat sales were obviously alluded, had a gold sale, then started. It is all about planning ahead......

Dragonstory = Game of Life.......

Quote Originally Posted by chic4stylin View Post
    They need to have another gold sale! I can't get any of these without it Makes more sense to have another gold sale along with the half off for those who already spent their gold...would certainly mean MORE people would buy the half off dragons...as it stands now, those who have already used their gold from the sale won't buy any gold OR the 1/2 off dragons. Think about it TL!!! Means more money in your pockets!!
    Just after I posted this I got another gold sale on my second account (second phone)! Go figure! Come on TL...need it on this account id...not my other one!