Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Sales [ENDED]

Banned
    Come on game 6 genies and 1 royal 1 peacock but no cosmic

Banned
    Please tl keep them!....;(

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying hard for a cosmic and don't seem successful.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    hey what did you use to breed fairytale and cheshire??
    I got Fairytale with forest and air, then I got Cheshire with the Fairytale and Diamond, but you can use Fairytale and pink type dragons.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadTheCat View Post
    I just got it, but it took 22 forest, 8 air, 2 fairy tales, and 3 cheshires to finally get it. I spent weeks trying to get it last time it was available, I was beginning to think it wasn't breedable!
    Thanks for confirming. I kept trying and finally got it today after many cornucopia, air, cheshire, and fairytale.

Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    I am trying hard for a cosmic and don't seem successful.
    Same here, can't complain about my fails though: Trickster, Peacock, Headless.

Host(ess)
    Thank you team lava for bringing back dragons ! I got the cosmic dragons thank you ! Now I'm trying to work on the fairy tale dragons before they expire again. Excited to see what other types of sales there are.

Executive Chef
    And now I finalllllllyyyyyy got my eclipse my most favourite dragon <3 before I was trying with 2 cosmics and the outcome was 2 magics 3 air and 1cosmic then I decided to gave one chance to diamond and I breed cosmic with diamond and 14 hrs yay !!!!! So happy

Hi,
    If I don't see that list of dragon (cosmic, fairytale, saturn etc) on my market, does it mean that I can't breed them? I'm on android by the way. I hope this is not for IOS only again.

Fashion Designer
    i got 2 fairytales using parakeet and fairy . i also got my favorite dragon: big bad dragon using fairytale and fairytale after 14 forest fails, 8 air fails and 1 fairytale. i will try for chesire next. i also tried for cosmic but i got 5 genies in a row...

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast