Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Sales [ENDED]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akking158 View Post
    that's strange, same here. has anyone had success breeding one of the event dragons after midnight?
    I just breed fairytale with fairytale and got my big bad when only 10 mins remain to get these dragon I sped with gold and have only 1 chance to get these so breed and got very lucky .

soooo not fair they do a sale after the half off diamond hybrids are over lmao

Rhino Keeper
    So since sll the limited dragons are gone early I'm guessing I shouldn't try breeding? I'm so sick of this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Gold Sale
    Starts: Friday, November 29th 12:00am PST
    Ends: Friday, November 29th 11:59pm PST
    • 40% Off Gold!

Limited Time Dragons
    Starts: Friday, November 29th 12:00am PST
    Ends: Tuesday, December 3rd 10:00am PST
    • Yin-Yang Dragon
    • Phoenix Dragon
    • Cosmic Dragon
    • Saturn Dragon
    • Eclipse Dragon
    • Fairytale Dragon
    • Cheshire Dragon
    • Big Bad Dragon
    • Independence Dragon
    • Clown Dragon
    • Boo Dragon
    • Headless Dragon
    • Wraith Dragon
    • Equinox Dragon
    • Falling Leaf

Stay tuned for more sales on Sat, Sun and Mon!
    This is a prime example of what is turning players away from the. I fully expected to open my game and have until noon CST or rather 10AM PST time to continue to try to breed Saturn. It has proven difficult. Why release an official post and not stick to it! The notice specifically says that limited dragon event ends on "Tuesday, December 3rd 10:00am PST".

Many of these were very hard to breed initially, so even less so in 3 days. If the deadline was a typo, there's been three days to correct it, if not then you should reinstate the sale and give the additional hours stated. You should honor your own sales advertisement. The ethics of what's going on here certainly isn't something that would be condoned in general commerce. Why do game developers feel like that don't have to honor those same fair business dealing rules?

Rhino Keeper
    If it was an accident, in my company people would get fired for ending promotional events early and leaving customers with the expectation that they should have had something more than what they received. If it wasn't an accident then it was just bad business plain and simple. We are not just gamers, we are your customers. Paying customers! Fix this please!

Downloads update that fixes events ending early

Event ends early.....

Wait, what?

Rhino Keeper
    True. The limited dragons are removed from the market!! I thought we had until 10am PST and right now is 835am.

Does this mean these dragons are gone gone??? I put my alarm before 10 to try for Eclipse once more and now?

I am not sure if I am still able to get it or not if they are not in the market.. Otherwise, thats like spending gold for nothing

Farm Supplier
    Very disappointed in that I got up today in the hopes of one last try for Eclipse and the dragons were removed early. What gives?

Rhino Keeper
    Are all the gemstones into the spell shop really limited?? I only need one!!! This is very upsetting. Why do u tl keep releasing dragons instead of keeping the ones that already exist for longer

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    Are all the gemstones into the spell shop really limited?? I only need one!!! This is very upsetting. Why do u tl keep releasing dragons instead of keeping the ones that already exist for longer
    No, this was a glitch. Check your app store, there have been recent version updates where this has been corrected.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request