Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Sweepstakes

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, thanks for pointing that out, I too had half loaded my caravan. Not in the US either, so I can go back to making sweet feasts to try and capture that elusive burning ember!
    So wish I had known the restriction BEFORE starting, but at least I know now before wasting resources and time on all the caravans, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Opinion please: before I came here I already loaded the following into Sweepstakes 1...

Load Water into the Caravan x 80 - LOADED 76
    Load Eggs into the Caravan x 80 - LOADED 39
    Load Milk into the Caravan x 80 - LOADED 38
    Load White Petals into the Caravan x 50 - LOADED 4
    Load Orange Petals into the Caravan x 50 - DONE
    Load Corn into the Caravan x 50 - LOADED 8
    Load Tomatoes into the Caravan x 50 - LOADED 10

Should I even bother completing it for (only) 25000 coins...?
    I wouldn't, unless you're desperate for coins. If you need the gold, fine. But it will take you another 215 energy to collect all the goods, which could be better spent on other things. Eggs and milk are an easy way to trade tickets, and who knows what colours and dyes we'll need for Christmas.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wasted most of my supplies filling the caravan after I noticed the "new" on the goal list.

Wish I had looked here first as I am not a Usa resident,and it really should have been made clearer to ALL players that in BOLD lettering APPLICABLE TO USA RESIDENTS ONLY.

Feeling rather let down that I have wasted these resources.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh please... anyone can help to retract all items loaded?!? I finished almost 98% of the second part including to load 60 of precious living woods!! even worse... the sync knight come out and all item loaded has been reset and nothing go back to my inventory.
    Now is the second heart attack to me when I know this sweeptakes only eligible for US resident :'(

Rhino Keeper
    I suggest that if you have neighbours who you know are not US residents then leave a note on their wall - not everyone uses the forum and I'd hate for my friends on the game to waste resources like I just did!

Farm Supplier
    Yep me too! More than half way through the second caravan before I came here to check news! No chance of winning anything here in Australia. I do think a pop up IN THE GAME should have warned players who would not have wanted to waste their resources. I certainly do not need any coinage as reward for completing the caravans.
    Last edited by maguar; 11-29-13 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Removed starred word

Farm Supplier

Why are non US players discriminated

Why are non US players discriminated? I really do not understand this. Could somebody help me please? I just read it on the forums

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I suggest that if you have neighbours who you know are not US residents then leave a note on their wall - not everyone uses the forum and I'd hate for my friends on the game to waste resources like I just did!
    Great idea! Off to do it now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I wouldn't, unless you're desperate for coins. If you need the gold, fine. But it will take you another 215 energy to collect all the goods, which could be better spent on other things. Eggs and milk are an easy way to trade tickets, and who knows what colours and dyes we'll need for Christmas.
    215 energy...! That really puts it into perspective. Granted, with the hatchery and stable, it actually wouldn't cost that much energy to collect eggs and milk, but for the water, petals and crops, they do indeed cost 1 energy each (okay maybe 1 energy for 2 water), so even if I assume that I can get 5 milk and 5 eggs for 1 energy each, it'd still cost me almost the whole day just to fill this caravan up for (merely) 25000 coins. If I remember correctly I do have 300000 coins sitting around already (which I can't spend on expansions since the building supplies are taking me forever to make), and I even stopped collecting from the farm houses in favour of using the energy to chop trees and tend animals (I'm always, always low on sap - just glad that this sweepstakes didn't have sap or iron or earth wisp on there, to me they are much harder to replenish than milk and eggs).

So... yeah. I'll just ignore it and it'll disappear after 5 days. Now if the coin reward was 100000 then yes it'd be worth doing, but 25000... nah. Thank you cesar for pointing that out.

Though it would be nice if the cooking caravan could disappear off my goal list too. That one is 100x worse than the current sweepstakes caravan. I don't even have lemon or apple trees and those outragious cooking goals are such an eyesore to me... Q_Q)

It would be nice if any US residents who are taking part in this can fulfill our curiosity and let us know what the requirements for the 3 caravan would be =P

I want my milk back !! I didn't see anything about us resident!!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast