Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Sweepstakes

Thanksgiving Sweepstakes

RULES:
    Starts: Friday, November 29th 12:00am PST
    Ends: TUESDAY, December 3rd 12:00am PST

Must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to win.
    For details, see Official Rules at: https://www.storm8.com/rules/castlestory

Update: Pasted the incorrect End time from another sweepstakes. Edited the end time to match the official rules.
    Update: Purchases will not add more chances to win.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 12-02-13 at 07:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Caravan Sweepstakes 1

Load Water into the Caravan x 80
    Load Eggs into the Caravan x 80
    Load Milk into the Caravan x 80
    Load White Petals into the Caravan x 50
    Load Orange Petals into the Caravan x 50
    Load Corn into the Caravan x 50
    Load Tomatoes into the Caravan x 50

Reward 25,000 Coins 10xp

Caravan Sweepstakes 2

Load Mushrooms into the Caravan x 120
    Load Blue Petals into the Caravan x 120
    Load Strawberries into the Caravan x 90
    Load Hot Peppers into the Caravan x 50
    Load Bacon into the Caravan x 60
    Load Hide into the Caravan x 60
    Load Roast Chickens into the Caravan x 60
    Load Living Wood into the Caravan x 60

Reward 60,000 coins 25xp

Seems like this caravan sweepstake and the expansions are just a way of clearing out everyones inventory.

From looking at the T&Cs albeit quickly it looks as if it is is only open to US residents so I'm going to forget about it now as I'm not eligible and I guess many others aren't either.

Rhino Keeper
    And you notice that it's for a chance to be one of 10 players to get the gems. Now, if you got, say, 100 gems for completing the 3rd caravan as a reward, I'd be interested. Or even a new object, like a building or a limited animal. But I don't need the coins, thanks.

Yep. It's back to egg and dairy exchanges for me. No more wasting of precious inventory. I've got plenty of coins too I need expansion permits!

Banned
    Darn, I just did the trade for milk and eggs... and also used up all my corn and tomatoes for cooking @___@
    Even part one is going to take me a while!

Strawberries & mushrooms are gonna be hard just did the magic fruit trade as well. 90 strawberries is brutal! The only things on that list which I had maxing out in my inventory were orange petals, hide, roast chickens, and living wood... Checking through my inventories now! I guess I won't be collecting from any coin buildings the next 5 days! Looking forward for Sweepstakes 3 list to see if I should just give this up.

Thanks Jay for sharing =)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by berrigan17 View Post
    From looking at the T&Cs albeit quickly it looks as if it is is only open to US residents so I'm going to forget about it now as I'm not eligible and I guess many others aren't either.
    yea that's sucks ....

i started to put materials into the goal and only then i noticed that restriction -> "only open to US residents" ... i mean wth?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by berrigan17 View Post
    so even this is US only? I really think that should be made VERY clear in the initial instructions before people spend gems to speed up things that they may not even be entered for (like I nearly did before I read your post!!)

Rhino Keeper
    Only open to US residents? TL might have wanted to have stated that clearly and not even made it available in other countries. So, I've wasted all of my inventory for the first and the best part of the second caravan.

Who wants 1000 gems anyway, they'll be drained within a few hours with the constant gem traps anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad I came on here before I started the second caravan (120 mushrooms?!). Having worked our way through all the Thanksgiving challenges, cow, chicken, pig, sheep AND pergola, for a festival which means nothing at all to non-Americans, you'd think they'd be gracious enough to let us have a chance at the sweepstake. Not good, TL, not good at all.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast