Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Sweepstakes

Executive Chef
    Wow... what a sweepstakes T_T

Executive Chef
    I wonder when they'll announce the winners for this sweepstakes, I just thought about it how I could've bought a real new coat to wear for the amount I spent on gems and yet, it seems like I can never have enough gems in this game, too many cute things to buy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I wonder when they'll announce the winners for this sweepstakes, I just thought about it how I could've bought a real new coat to wear for the amount I spent on gems and yet, it seems like I can never have enough gems in this game, too many cute things to buy.
    5. Drawing. On or about December 5, 2013, ten (10) Grand Prize winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries, to be held at Storm8, Inc., 1000 Bridge Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065 (the "Grand Prize Drawing"). Each Grand Prize winner will be notified within twenty-one (21) days after his or her entry is selected, via in-app notification. To claim a prize, each potential Grand Prize winner should follow the instructions contained in his or her notification. If the potential winner’s in-app notification is undeliverable or if the potential winner does not respond within five (5) days of the first in-app notification, he/she will be disqualified, such prize will be forfeited to Provider and an alternate winner will be selected. If Provider cannot locate any prize winner pursuant to the foregoing procedure within thirty (30) days, the prize will not be awarded.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    5. Drawing. On or about December 5, 2013, ten (10) Grand Prize winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries, to be held at Storm8, Inc., 1000 Bridge Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065 (the "Grand Prize Drawing"). Each Grand Prize winner will be notified within twenty-one (21) days after his or her entry is selected, via in-app notification. To claim a prize, each potential Grand Prize winner should follow the instructions contained in his or her notification. If the potential winner’s in-app notification is undeliverable or if the potential winner does not respond within five (5) days of the first in-app notification, he/she will be disqualified, such prize will be forfeited to Provider and an alternate winner will be selected. If Provider cannot locate any prize winner pursuant to the foregoing procedure within thirty (30) days, the prize will not be awarded.
    Oh I see, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm, I'm currently living and working in Singapore, but I'm a U.S. citizen (California). Will I qualify?

We'll know soon I gues. Is it only 10 winners spread out through all games or 10 per game?

Are all gem winning events restricted to US residents?

Is TL going to announce when the drawing is?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Is TL going to announce when the drawing is?
    I don't know but I want this thread unstickied now cuz thanksgiving is over.
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Executive Chef
    So did anyone actually win this? I read the rules saying something about that it's possible for no one at all to win, considering no one said anything still, did they even have the drawing? I was really hoping to win this for Fashion, but I'm not even sure if there was a drawing and if anyone won at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast