Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Dragon Story Update: Double Rainbow Dragon!

Is anyone still trying for this dragon? I have been trying every possible combination and no luck since this dragon was released. This has to be the hardest one to breed to date. Getting frustrated over it. I may be out of luck in getting this one. I can't afford to buy the dragon but breeding it doesn't look good. It should not be this hard or complicated to breed this dragon but it is turning out to be. It would be nice if they gifted us with one free dragon especially with all the money most of us have invested.

Fashion Designer
    Heh, I'm still trying for a single rainbow.

Has anyone tried Rainbow + Mardi Gras for the Double Rainbow. My first try was a 10 hour fail

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I've tried many times with no luck, can't seem to get this bugger

Rhino Keeper
    That was meant as a reply to the asking if anyone has tried using mardi gras and rainbow, I think I'm going to try using triple rainbow (once it's done evolving to lv4) and green, maybe that will work I know it's adding pink into the combo but nothing else has worked so might as well

So after about 5 fails, I finally got my double rainbow using rainbow + mardi gras! Now to try for the tripple...

Fashion Designer
    Got Double Rainbow on my second account today. Combo is Rainbow/Familiar. ID is ndtrance09. Bred Triple Rainbow about 10 days ago with rainbow/lacewing. Going for chameleon and lunar next!

FYI timer is still 19hrs but takes 18gold to speed up.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213