Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I buy?

Rhino Keeper

Red face What should I buy?

Hey all,
    I almost have 48k for the juicer.
    But I'm not sure what to do now because I just saw someone selling deli sandwiches I think they were in the newspaper for 300 each.
    Should I make more money for the deli and get the juicer next time?
    I need advice please

Rhino Keeper
    I like my juicer! It makes pretty good money in the shop, and they sell pretty quick. I am now saving for the Deli. The sandwiches do sell for more however.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 100,000 coins, but I'm not sure what to get next! I'm level 29, so I want to get the beehive at 30 (it costs 40,000) but I still don't have the forge, pizza oven, or deli. Since deliveries drop items more frequently I was thinking of putting off getting the forge for awhile. Any suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    if i remember well first i bought the juicer, then i was saving for the forge and after it for the deli. for me it worked very well that way. juices dont take long time to produce and they sell very well on the market. sandwiches on the other hand bring more money and sell pretty fast too, but after 2-4 hours of waiting. and everything for the juice you can find in the garden, while sanwiches require also catfish, bread and bacon. so i would go for the juicer first

With the buildings being 25% off, maybe you can get both. ;-)
    I would definitely get the juicer before the deli - the juice produces quickly and you can get the items you need at no cost. Yes, you can sell the sandwiches for more $$$, but they take 2-3 and 4 hours. Also, for the catfish sandwich, you can get 322 for each, but you may often finding yourself having to purchase the catfish to make it and that comes directly out of your profit. With the juices, it is alway 100% profit, at least for me.

Nicxole - As for the beehive, you get the wax and the honey, but you need the candle maker and jelly maker to use the honey and wax, unless you simply want to sell it in your shop or have lots of storage room? I'd go for the pizza oven first, then the deli, then the forge. Just my opinion.

Ok - I just realized - I've been playing Farm Story w-a-a-a-a-y too long!

Fashion Designer
    I bought the Juicer 1st, Pizza Oven 2nd, Deli 3rd & Jewelsmith 4th. My decisions were based upon item craft times vs selling times as well as the harvest time needed for ingredients. Once I finally had the Juicer & Pizza Oven pumping out items, I really noticed an increase in the ability to earn Coins. I'm currently saving up to buy the Candle Maker but the Forge is last on my list at the moment.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between the Candle Maker and the jelly maker? Which should I do? Or should I wait for the candy maker?

Banned
    The candle maker produces good things that earn money and nets goodies for deliveries. The jelly maker is a pest for me, needs too many things that takes a long time to get ingredients for.

Quote Originally Posted by pa_thomp View Post
    Between the Candle Maker and the jelly maker? Which should I do? Or should I wait for the candy maker?
    Hmmmm.... candle maker or jelly maker? I'm assuming you have the beehive as you need honey for the jelly maker and wax for the candle maker - don't sell that honey! I would recommend the jelly maker first - save those herbs you're getting also as you'll need them for making jelly. It seems like a toss up to me.

Thanks for the good tips guys. I stopped selling honey and wax recently. I should have known not to sell them. I think I'll go candles unless someone has experience with the candy maker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast