Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Black friday sales popup

Fashion Designer
    No one touches my phone, and if they do they don't go NEAR my bakery! Lol. I'm a little obsessed. And I've bought gems, so if anyone spent them on me, there would be hell to pay!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    Now she's my little tip collector. When I ask her to tip for me, she says ain't nobody got time for that. She's five. o.O
    That. Is. EPIC. Does she do the accent/attitude when she says it? Oh that's so great... Glad hubby's a deep sleeper... Thanks bunches, I've been needing a laugh like that. =D

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	11540
    Cyber Monday Popup!

Fashion Designer
    AAaaaaah, I hope they have another gem sale...hardly saved any after spending the majority on Friday

Fashion Designer
    My bakery is too small to fit all my 4x4s

Executive Chef
    Please TL release the Pastel Coffee Bar Been wanting this for so long, I'm rubbish at boxes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I'm sorry, but I burst out chuckling. My gosh! I'd have been miffed. With my daughter I just rolled my eyes and started replacing what she took. Did he do it with the instant cook? What did he say when he realized what he'd done? Jeez!
    He LAUGHED. He goes, "Uhh...here's your game back." With this stupid grin on his face because he knew I'd warned him not to touch anything.

Ooh was I mad!

In Dragon Story there is a button where you can buy food for gold, although I don't think anyone uses it intentionally for the most part as it's a total waste. He clicked that and bought 20,000 fireapples or something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanakimi87 View Post
    He LAUGHED. He goes, "Uhh...here's your game back." With this stupid grin on his face because he knew I'd warned him not to touch anything.

Ooh was I mad!

In Dragon Story there is a button where you can buy food for gold, although I don't think anyone uses it intentionally for the most part as it's a total waste. He clicked that and bought 20,000 fireapples or something.

Ouch! That would have a total, you better get your credit card out dude, moment. In dragon i bought food ONCE when I really understood the game better, right before I got my first diamond. I came here asking folks if they ever did it and they ripped me APART. I got a bunch of invites and was told my dragons are all babies and isn't it cute how I like them like that. I told them, uh, I don't have money for food! They were like, dude, you stink as a player. Collect, save, plant, feed, tah dah! Those were the days....

When I first start playing here and didn't understand much I used gems to speed cook, because I didn't know I could block the door.

Farm Supplier
    Oh god, that brings back memories. I didn't have many coins so I asked a friend who'd been playing for a month or so whether I should spend 10 gems for 100k in coins. She wasn't entirely sure but recommended I save my gems. Wise woman.

Farm Supplier
    Also, I kept my Boo dragon as a baby because I thought he was cutest in that form. No shame! (I don't play anymote though so he'll be stuck in perpetual youth now.)