Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Black friday sales popup

What time does the sale start (PCT time zone)? Not 00:00 on Friday right? Perhaps 12:00? I have no idea how to count down so I might get some sleep ="=

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    What time does the sale start (PCT time zone)? Not 00:00 on Friday right? Perhaps 12:00? I have no idea how to count down so I might get some sleep ="=
    I just asked the same question. Gem sales should start at midnight Pacific Time, but I have no clue about the LTOs, content sales. Like OnCloudDivine told me, it would only make sense for them to start at the same time if they are 24 hour sales, but who really knows with TL.

Fashion Designer
    Looking at last years' threads, the update posts were created at 12:30 am PST! Meaning there's hope for content being released at reset!!

HOWEVER, last year also had price adjustments halfway through the day, so I won't be buying right away just in case prices go lower...although, could they raise prices? They wouldn't do that...right? O_O I guess if there's something I have to have, I should buy it...

Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    Looking at last years' threads, the update posts were created at 12:30 am PST! Meaning there's hope for content being released at reset!!

HOWEVER, last year also had price adjustments halfway through the day, so I won't be buying right away just in case prices go lower...although, could they raise prices? They wouldn't do that...right? O_O I guess if there's something I have to have, I should buy it...
    They didn't give a refund after the adjustment? I thought it was a mistake and didn't affect the players much @@

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    They didn't give a refund after the adjustment? I thought it was a mistake and didn't affect the players much @@
    They did give a refund, don't get me wrong. But it did take some time in order to issue those refunds with limited staff after the holiday, meaning any players that had few to little gems wouldn't have been able to make any other purchases before the sales ended.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post

I honestly wouldn't put anything past TL... but anything I HAVE to have, like you said, I will buy right away. The highest item was what, 40 gems last year when the "real prices" were added. So anything above that, I will be hesitant.

Farm Supplier
    I just got the pop up for the 40% off gem sale! No LTO's listed as of yet.

Fashion Designer
    Ltos posted!!! Some good ones yesssssss

Omg! I've been wanting the candy carousel! It's finally here

Fashion Designer
    Black Friday Floor Deco:
    -Fairy Grotto 28 gems
    -Fairy Kitchen 41 gems
    -Fruit Fountain 49 gems
    -Pastel Lounge 44 gems
    -Garden Tea Party 49 gems
    -Water Garden 4 gems
    -Gelato Stand 35 gems