Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Black friday sales popup

Executive Chef
    I am absolutely loving this! Bought the fairy kitchen, barista counter, coffee break, mothers gazebo, pastry hub. Can't wait to re decorate with all my new items

as a non decorator, i am very underwhelmed by the black friday stuff... I am VERY happy to see my fellow bakers this happy though. I was really hoping some of the goal stoves I missed prior to beginning would be available.

So sad

Executive Chef
    I have a question: are more items being added throughout the day or have all these items been there for sale for the same price all day? I rather buy all my gems at once than go back and forth buying a few more the whole day.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie40403 View Post
    as a non decorator, i am very underwhelmed by the black friday stuff... I am VERY happy to see my fellow bakers this happy though. I was really hoping some of the goal stoves I missed prior to beginning would be available.

So sad
    Me too. I'd love to get the Puebla appliances. Oh well. It is nice that some of my neighbors are happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so confused which one to buy. I want all of them... lol. Still deciding if I should buy more gems. I'll definitely buy the barista counter. Thank you very much TL for this awesome sale!

Executive Chef
    Got the fairy kitchen and pastry hub right away since I wanted those things forever, thanks TL. Wanted the lotus fountain but since it's not available got a duck fountain, which is pretty cute too. And then the mother's day gazebo since it was only 13 gems. Still have some gems left and contemplating what else I want.

Farm Supplier
    Ahhh I'm torn.

I can't tell you how many times I've purchased the Cake abd Tea box. I have a dainty piano, two jam stands, three icing counters, two sweet lamps and a tea display. This whole time what I've really wanted is the sampler cart,mainly because I thought the pastry hub was impossible to get. Now I'm wondering if I should get it for the sake of having it. But...

Part of me is like, "Yay!" and the other part wonders what the point is in buying boxes in the first place.

Ok, I've got about 190 gems (it's times like this that make you want to cry after having accidentally tapped 'open extra oven slot'). I want the pastry couch, and the coffee break looks tempting. Space is limited though. Bah. And I also want to save for Christmas just in case...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanakimi87 View Post
    Ahhh I'm torn.

I can't tell you how many times I've purchased the Cake abd Tea box. I have a dainty piano, two jam stands, three icing counters, two sweet lamps and a tea display. This whole time what I've really wanted is the sampler cart,mainly because I thought the pastry hub was impossible to get. Now I'm wondering if I should get it for the sake of having it. But...

Part of me is like, "Yay!" and the other part wonders what the point is in buying boxes in the first place.

Ok, I've got about 190 gems (it's times like this that make you want to cry after having accidentally tapped 'open extra oven slot'). I want the pastry couch, and the coffee break looks tempting. Space is limited though. Bah. And I also want to save for Christmas just in case...
    You know you wanna buy it.......

Do it, do it, do it!

I have four pianos from the cake and tea box, along with multiples of every other item. Minus the sampler cart. I got it on the first Try on another account. When I saw the sampler Cart I think a tiny tear slipped out of the corner of my eye. This box and the one with the duck pond tortured me for over a year.

If you really want it, get it. Some new items may come Monday and next month. But with the prices being around $5.99 for a decent item gems can be bought again. I regretted not finding a way to get the fairy grotto last year. Now I have two. I just bought that dumb Statue of Liberty stand by accident. I'm done for the day.

I got the duck pond, garden tea party and pastry hub on another account. I'm trying hard to not buy more gems. With those the barista counter doesn't seem as important as it was before.

But who am I really kidding? I know ill give in and buy it at the last moment. So many drinks to master still. The drinks would look great near him. He's a cutie!

Farm Supplier

what LTO items are you getting today?

Ahh! I can finally add some decent items to my bakery without opening 10 boxes and getting the 4th place prize every single time! I already got the barista counter and pastry hub. Think I might get the gelato stand or fairy kitchen as well. I've been coveting the pastry hub FOREVER and always tried the cake and tea box to get it and now I finally have it. Very happy indeed! What are you guys getting?

Host(ess)
    I bought:

Autumn Feast 49 gems
    Jazz band 13 Gems
    Mother's Gazebo 13gems
    Water garden x4 4 gems per deco.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast