Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving sales

Executive Chef

Thanksgiving sales

Dear Staff, can we hear some details about Thanksgiving sales? I just got a popup but nothing else.

Banned
    Fix the game for those with issues since crash. Add more habitats or stop adding dragons. Listen to your customers. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Return the gold I lost because of the crash and I will consider buying during the sales. At least reply to my emails.

I saw habitats that cost normaly 6 mil, now are 1mil.
    i was saving up for mythic habitat :-)

New Resident
    Do you think that more habitats will be on sale or only those that is currently on sale?
    Black sand is 2mill, dont want to purchase now if it's coming on sale...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Fix the game for those with issues since crash. Add more habitats or stop adding dragons. Listen to your customers. Thanks
    Best wishes of the day Game crashes are frustrating.

Executive Chef
    I was thinking on buying gold for the sale butttttt if the summoning thing doesn't get fixed I won't (many people won't)
    So pls fix

Executive Chef
    I'm also thinking to buy Gold,but if TL really have good discount than normal. TL should introduce very special Gold sale on occasions.,

Banned
    Gold will be on sale, with at least 40% off. Habitat spaces won't be on sale but who knows maybe they will slash prices for the premium ones? Snort.....I can wish.....Ha!

Hopefully we get some items like the treasure cave back. Maybe the wheel. Ill get some gold. If they're nice to me on the other games, I may buy a huge bundle. We shall see what they do at 12 tonight.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    Habitat spaces won't be on sale but who knows maybe they will slash prices for the premium ones?.
    I don't know about a discount on the ones that cost gold, but the other high-cost habitats (stone, mythic, etc) have all dropped to 1 million in my market. And it doesn't say limited so hopefully the price drop is permanent.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast