Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update 12-6-13

Quote Originally Posted by ScenicCafe View Post
    Where do I find these moles?
    They pop up randomly in the open area's of your farm, kinda like the butterfly's do but they seem to need a grass spot on your farm with nothing placed upon it for them to pop up. They are small (size of one square of your farm) so you really need to keep your eyes out for them :-)

I got a screw on my first one (happy dance) :-) can't wait to find more

Please Add me, ID = LzbnRebel

So the Christmas updates are been added into the game, does that means we won't be getting a Christmas edition for fs2 then? Also, it seem like the Mountain of a Molehill goal isn't working properly. I found a mole in my farm but it doesn't count toward the goal when I tapped the mole.

Still hoping that we can get back the gingerbread train and for more other Christmas items.

Rhino Keeper
    I've not seen any moles yet, in fact I haven't seen moles in many months since the butterflies started.
    Are the moles back?

Executive Chef
    I just received an arrow head from a mole! Very exciting.

Fashion Designer
    Found several moles but only gave coins.

Executive Chef
    I had two miles in 5 minutes this morning. 25 coins from one and 15 from the other.

Rhino Keeper
    I keep getting flashes of Christmas. First, the gingerbread train station and I just went to my game and the ground was covered in snow and then snapped back to grass. Something is coming!

Just finished my first mole collection and got the topiary. Now it says "turn in to win up to 10 tools".

I had a large number of decorative brick paths, but had to store them in my cellar as I wasn't getting many moles. I don't think even a mole can dig through brick. As soon as I put my brick paths in storage I saw a marked increase in the number of moles.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast