Thread: In-App Purchases?

New Resident

In-App Purchases?

Hi! So I made an intentional in-app purchase for gems but it hasn't given them to me. I tried to repurchase because they hadn't charged me for the first one yet and it kept telling me I had already purchased it but needed to download it. However. It did charge the for the gems a couple minutes after but still no gems. This is my first in-app purchase ever so I'm pretty clueless. Do I need to go sew here to "pick up" my gems or is this a bug? Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your device .
    Sometimes there can be a delay in the gems getting credited.

If after restarting your device, if they still do not show up, send an email to support@teamlava.com along with a copy of your receipt.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    If u get a response I'm having same issue

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mycheedo View Post
    Hi! So I made an intentional in-app purchase for gems but it hasn't given them to me. I tried to repurchase because they hadn't charged me for the first one yet and it kept telling me I had already purchased it but needed to download it. However. It did charge the for the gems a couple minutes after but still no gems. This is my first in-app purchase ever so I'm pretty clueless. Do I need to go sew here to "pick up" my gems or is this a bug? Thanks!
    Were you able to get this resolved?? I'm not getting my purchase (gems) either.

I've tried all of the trouble-shooting...and nothing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device .
    Sometimes there can be a delay in the gems getting credited.

If after restarting your device, if they still do not show up, send an email to support@teamlava.com along with a copy of your receipt.
    It usually takes me a day or two to get a receipt - is there something else we can do?

Also, I'm trying to email them but can't because every time I try to send it it tells me that my "string" does not match. I've tried SEVERAL times.

REALLY makes me regret those gem purchases this morning - that I can't seem to get. Ugh!

The Honorable Panda
    If your email is not going- support@teamlava.com

Try using this https://support.storm8.com

Check your device and make sure you have the most current software version.

You can also try deleting and redownloading the game from the app store.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I too made a gem purchase an have paid for them. I have sent the info to team lava and have not received a response. How long does it take, email sent on Nov 30, 2013. I would really like to have the gems... This is not my first purchase, but it is also not my first glitch with purchase.

Senior Moderator
    Support can take up to 5 business days. If it's been longer then that, reply back to the automated email, requesting a status update.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM