Thread: Sap tree

Executive Chef

Sap tree

Please can we have a sap tree of some kind. I'm always running low on sap. I really appreciate it when you have this done. Thanks TL

Rhino Keeper
    =) we're aiming to release something like that soon

Executive Chef
    I remember a long whilst back one of the original players complaining about how unfair it was that when people whined about how hard something was TL would step in and make it super easy for them by giving in, when he and others had to accomplish everything the hard way. At the time I thought it was kind of mean of him to say that. Now, I'm kind of in agreement. I remember having to cut down 40 trees looking for sap for one of the goals. Took forever to plant, grow and chop but somehow we all got it done. Part of the game. No instant satisfaction. Now there's going to be a tree that guarantees sap. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I remember a long whilst back one of the original players complaining about how unfair it was that when people whined about how hard something was TL would step in and make it super easy for them by giving in, when he and others had to accomplish everything the hard way. At the time I thought it was kind of mean of him to say that. Now, I'm kind of in agreement. I remember having to cut down 40 trees looking for sap for one of the goals. Took forever to plant, grow and chop but somehow we all got it done. Part of the game. No instant satisfaction. Now there's going to be a tree that guarantees sap. Oh well.
    Ya, I don't have many problems with getting resources now, but a sap tree will still be fab! Just think of how you've paved the way for thousands of struggling CS addicts, trying to get what they need. You're so avant garde.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Ya, I don't have many problems with getting resources now, but a sap tree will still be fab! Just think of how you've paved the way for thousands of struggling CS addicts, trying to get what they need. You're so avant garde.
    Yay! And maybe TL could put an auto player button so the game can play itself and then no one would need to plan or strategize and everyone can have every building, decoration, goal quest instantly! Wouldn't that be so much fun!

Executive Chef
    Thank you Aggwynn! I hope it doesn't cost gems. Mermaid scales would be nice too always hard finding from the pond and well.

Rhino Keeper
    sap tree sounds great )

Rhino Keeper
    Ghjvcucjb, I agree with you. We have all had to struggle and strategise at times throughout the game. Whilst I did complain about the red petal saga, that was only due to the fact that the last few of quests required a lot of red petals/dyes and if you did not have the v version, with whatever in that gave you petals, you were buggered. I lost count of the amount of grasses, logs etc I bought and cut down, in the hope of getting at least one of something red. Hence, when the red flower came out I snapped it up.

However, in regard to sap - there is already a source for that, as you said - any type of live tree and the dro of sap is way better than red petals.

Same with scales. They are hard to come by, but there is a source - ponds and wells. I toughed it out, until the first shard dropped. Now am constantly maxed out on scales and now short of water due to the recent quests, however, I can fish my wells at ant time to get some more.

Now if only that darn ember would drop for my dragon!!

Happy playing. Cheers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Yay! And maybe TL could put an auto player button so the game can play itself and then no one would need to plan or strategize and everyone can have every building, decoration, goal quest instantly! Wouldn't that be so much fun!
    LOL! I wish my LIFE would have an auto button. Oh, wait. Wasn't there a movie that warned about that?

Never mind.