Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 11-28-13

I was sick yesterday so I just logged in this morning expecting to see yesterday's update and buy some ne clothes. It's Wednesday ....and I was very disappointed to not see anything! :/

Banned
    I agree. To go into a panic when we are one day behind is a bit much. They haven't let us down regarding fashion updates and unless more than a week has passed I wouldn't worry now. On my iPod my castle game isn't working. Considering we have timed goals over there and castle probably has more players than fashion, at the moment, I'd prefer to wait for a release than miss out on things over there.

It could be why they have put most of their people on fixing the log in problem. It's easy for someone to say, my such and such works in IT and they said, such and such, shoukd have been fixed by now. Unless you can understand the magnitude of the problem, the number of players affected, how many workers they have in the office considering it's argubaly the second biggest holiday of the year, you cannot guess how long it will take them to fix the problem.

Let's be patience and wait it out. I have about 40 slots I think and I still haven't come close to mastering EVERY catalog. Chill out, order some clothes, clear some space for all the fantastic displays you will be buying in a couple days and let the dweebs do their jobs.

Rhino Keeper
    On THANKSGIVING WEEK Black Friday update all are realesed together and fashion story is usually late because it's usually first... But the update will be here it by Friday no later..��so relax everyone....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    tl what about everything 50% off
    That would be awesome! Also getting a preview or something would help knowing how many gems I need to buy to be prepared.

One thing I'm definitely sure of is that after BF, I'll be gems broke. Hopefully there will be an update today. *fingers crossed*

Rhino Keeper
    I think we did get an update. I see a snowflake counter and snowflake curtains and a snow wallpaper.

Rhino Keeper
    Also a very cute frosty display and a frozen Mirrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Mirror lol

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah!! Update after all...
    Love the display... How cute is that snowman! Would love to have some single trees to place around shop like these.
    Great windows and wall paper. Dream of tiles to match with ice crystals.
    And a dress for coins! Will be perfect on racks when the frost arrives.

I wish all americans a good Thanksgiving and send some thanks to the TL team as well from Europe.

Executive Chef
    The new catalog is way adorable, love the name and everything!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast