Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 11-26-2013 Hanukkah Dragon Limited

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bububello View Post
    I also got my egg on nest thats why i know and i posted the right time
    I'm sorry if I came off cranky luv!

What my previous post was meant to say was congratulations! I was lazy and used air/water cos when I open my breeding list they are right there, don't have to move anything searching for the right colours! Lazy thing I am!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I just had a frightening thought O.o

I've upgraded all the habitats I can, I've stuck infinity, Helios, mech and metal in stables (cos I will get magnetic and steampunk) and I'm at max habitats.......WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT HANUKKAH?

I understand that TL are aware of habitat issue, but don't want to crash older devices, but seriously?

Please TL, is there any possibility you could (pretty, pretty please) see if you could throw us an increase of maybe 3? I know it's asking a lot, but I wouldn't ask if I really didn't need it!
    Thankyou!
    Ok, I managed to house Hanukkah, but my need is still great! My Helios, infinity, mech and metal still need homes.
    Please TL, help?

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I managed to house Hanukkah, but my need is still great! My Helios, infinity, mech and metal still need homes.
    Please TL, help?
    I so agree with u!
    I have complete collection of diamonds id hate to sell any of my dragons, atleast u can stable urs im on droid I dont have that option!
    I find the game is expanding at a serious rate besides habitats we need another island to fit sll our preciuos dragons comfortably.
    So please TL help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejules View Post
    I so agree with u!
    I have complete collection of diamonds id hate to sell any of my dragons, atleast u can stable urs im on droid I dont have that option!
    I find the game is expanding at a serious rate besides habitats we need another island to fit sll our preciuos dragons comfortably.
    So please TL help.
    Ouch! Android huh? No stable option
    I let Helios out but rainbow is in there now, I just can't house all dragons, and it's the diamonds that are being unreasonable, surely diamond fields can be upgraded to hold more than one dragon? Please?

Executive Chef
    actually releasing big diamond fields would be the only reasonable solution for their problem but NOOOO, they're famous for not doing what their costumers want them to do :b

... okay, not always, they often do a really good job but at the time my thumbs are down.

Hi everyone, I finally got Hanukkah with Mercury/Air, First try. Had to speed up the outpost quest to use Air.
    Tried other combos without Air and just got a lot of Mindvolt, island, Mist and Rainbow.
    Good luck to everyone! Thanks to all who share their combos! You guys are awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    Of course I did get 3 mindvolt, 6 mist and 3 rainbow first!

At least you know with this one, 15 hours with yellow/blue? You know it's Hanukkah
    Another blue/yellow dragon?? Are you serious?

So lets see that's:

1) Mindvolt
    2) Mist
    3) Social
    4) Rainbow
    5) Chrome (used in the combo)
    6) Hannukkah

Couldn't come up with another color combo for this dragon? Maybe even a tri color?

*sigh*

Fashion Designer
    I would like to say a big THANKS to TL for slowly going back to those reasonable feeding requirements pre new dawn. It's nice to finally be able to see my dragons become epic again and not feeling like it's going to take weeks. This is a big part of what made the game fun, getting to see your new and fully evolved epic dragon. Please continue down this path and many of us players will be grateful. And oh, dragon looks great. Love the tail!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    I would like to say a big THANKS to TL for slowly going back to those reasonable feeding requirements pre new dawn. It's nice to finally be able to see my dragons become epic again and not feeling like it's going to take weeks. This is a big part of what made the game fun, getting to see your new and fully evolved epic dragon. Please continue down this path and many of us players will be grateful. And oh, dragon looks great. Love the tail!
    I noticed that too with Metal Dragon. A nice change.

Executive Chef
    Ok, I've got him up to level 5 but now I have to wait for my farms!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	11498

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast