Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/28/2013 Update ??

Farm Supplier

Castle Story: 11/28/2013 Update ??

Question for the guys in charge... we had a lot of updates in a row on Thursday.... since this Thursday is Thanksgiving are you skipping this week, releasing on Friday, or is there an update planned for Thursday like normal? Just be nice to know so we know if we have to sneak away from the family to play or if we can not worry about not burning the turkey cause we are playing.

Thanks for all the great updates lately and have a happy Thanksgiving all!

Fashion Designer
    Thursday is when the Turkey Alicorn goal comes out. You will have 4 days to quest for the alicorn parts and complete the costume.

(Ducking...)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo26 View Post
    Question for the guys in charge... we had a lot of updates in a row on Thursday.... since this Thursday is Thanksgiving are you skipping this week, releasing on Friday, or is there an update planned for Thursday like normal? Just be nice to know so we know if we have to sneak away from the family to play or if we can not worry about not burning the turkey cause we are playing.

Thanks for all the great updates lately and have a happy Thanksgiving all!
    We've got some good stuff planned for Thanksgiving and Black Friday... including some stuff you all have been asking for for a while
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Thursday is when the Turkey Alicorn goal comes out. You will have 4 days to quest for the alicorn parts and complete the costume.

(Ducking...)
    OMG! You almost gave my CS addict heart a heart attack! Had to re read your post three time before I realized you were ducking from the tomatoes we're going to throw at you NOT suggesting there's going to be a Duck/turkey goal after the going to bring down the forum from protestors with pitchforks if there was an alicorn turkey goal. *insert squinty angry eyes*

Hahaha...lol.

Mtsmtsmts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post

(Ducking...)
    An Alicorn in a turkey costume? Genius! (just kidding, everyone... we're not that mean! those of you still collecting Alicorn parts will have additional opportunities to do so come Christmastime however.)
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We've got some good stuff planned for Thanksgiving and Black Friday... including some stuff you all have been asking for for a while
    ummmm, looks like I will drinking alot of tea and soda on thanksgiving.... making sure everyone sees me.....so it will not look strange if I have to run to the little girl's room every hour!

Last edited by kooky panda; 11-26-13 at 12:13 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I hope there's plenty of expansions this week. My kingdom is very crowded. I can't wait then for this update. I'm liking these weekly updates. Is it possible sometime soon we can gift more than 3 gifts a day. Maybe throw in a gem for a gifting selection. That would be very much appreciated from most players. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I hope there's plenty of expansions this week. My kingdom is very crowded. I can't wait then for this update. I'm liking these weekly updates. Is it possible sometime soon we can gift more than 3 gifts a day. Maybe throw in a gem for a gifting selection. That would be very much appreciated from most players. ��
    Yes, expansions are so needed right now. I'm full on earth wisps, lanterns and lumin essence, not to mention half my pretty buildings are in storage b/c there's no room. But I think TL has heard of this issue.

Do I spy something new?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	11495Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	11495

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast