Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgotten roost question

Farm Supplier

Forgotten roost question

Now I've had the roost for age and ages and have only ever had one manticore egg and one dragon egg drop from it.
    Since then...nothing!
    My question is...is this the same for everyone? Or am I extremely unlucky? I see lots of kingdoms with multiple alicorns and manticores on them and yes, I know people pay for items with gems but how likely is it that any of the extra beasts have been lucky drops from roost?
    If it's unlikely I will get any more eggs, I can't see the use of having the roost taking up room in my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Same here, only the one of each. But I think we're pretty lucky to at least get that dragon's egg. I wouldn't store the roost. It gives a nice amount of coins and I do like that little excitement when I collect from it because I know you can get another egg. But I am not fussed if it doesn't because I don't really need anymore eggs.

I've received five manticore eggs and one dragon egg from the roost, so it does indeed drop additional eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    It's funny to see this post because I was thinking the same thing...
    however...
    I just noticed that I have a 2nd dragon egg. Now I just need the Burning Ember quest.

So I have 3 manticore eggs hatched, and 2 dragon eggs (1 of 2 hatched).

Fashion Designer
    2 dragon eggs, 4 manticore eggs, all from the roost. Nothing in a while, but hopefully that means they are dropping for someone else.

Farm Supplier
    Has the roost been forgotten? I haven't had anything drop from it for over five months. I visit it daily. Have the chance to get more eggs been turned off?

Farm Supplier
    No, I've gotten manticore eggs pretty recently. I just hatched a fourth manticore last week.

I also got a burning ember a couple weeks ago, so hopefully I'll get another dragon egg eventually.

Rhino Keeper
    Mines has drooped three Manticores, and one dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Only had the one dragon egg

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my 4th manticore egg today. The first 2 are fully grown, the 3rd is still in baby form in my nursery, with the other animals I have gotten from adventures. I don't need any more grown animals, so I keep them in my nursery. I might grow this one. I've received 3 dragon eggs. The 3rd is still waiting on an ember. If it comes, it comes, if not, oh well. Even if I do get the ember, I might keep him in the nursery.

Cheers and good luck to all in finding eggs and embers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast