Thread: where are my notes?

New Resident

where are my notes?

Duh, dumb newbie here..only been playing a couple days. Anyway I keep getting popups that someone has left me a note. But where are the notes??? I swear I have looked through all the menu options and can't find notes to me anywhere. If I visit another island I see other players have walls. Do I have a wall? Are my notes there? I can't find any wall!

Nightclub Owner
    Welcome to the game. Everyone has a wall. To acess it go to your menu then click on the overview button. This gives you access to your wall and your profile.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Welcome to the game. Everyone has a wall. To acess it go to your menu then click on the overview button. This gives you access to your wall and your profile.
    thanks. I found it, and of course now wonder how I missed it. Lol, lots of notes there with cryptic stuff like "p3", , and people saying "please add me"? Add me to what?

Nightclub Owner
    P3 means they played with three of your dragons.

means they visited

Please add me means to add as a neighbour - go to menu, social, invite and put in their I'd if you want to add them as neighbours
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NainaiJ View Post
    thanks. I found it, and of course now wonder how I missed it. Lol, lots of notes there with cryptic stuff like "p3", , and people saying "please add me"? Add me to what?
    lol @ "cryptic stuff"
    You're funny, NainaiJ

New Resident
    I actually figured out on my own (before seeing this reply) that p3 meant they played with 3 of my dragons. Hahaha. Making progress. And all I wanted to do was have fun with my own dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NainaiJ View Post
    I actually figured out on my own (before seeing this reply) that p3 meant they played with 3 of my dragons. Hahaha. Making progress. And all I wanted to do was have fun with my own dragons.
    I was the same when I started! Posting notes on neighbours walls asking how to get to my wall, and they'd post back (on my wall) instructions, but because I couldn't find the darn wall it was a vicious circle

Neighbours can gift you gold, or give requests (like maps, which you will need to expand) so having a few (or if you're like me 368) helps if you are stuck on a breeding combo, or just want a chat.

Good luck, we are a pretty helpful bunch on this forum, so if you get stuck PM (private message, using forum notifications) someone, or just post on an appropriate thread, hope this helped a little

Farm Supplier
    Tip for you if you like to get more neighbors, post your own StormID on your own wall, visitors can invite you straight away!

HAGD! (HAVE A GOOD DAY)

Quote Originally Posted by jeroen1975 View Post
    Tip for you if you like to get more neighbors, post your own StormID on your own wall, visitors can invite you straight away!

HAGD! (HAVE A GOOD DAY)
    It's better to be HAGD --> Have a Great Day
    and more :-
    - TGIF - Thank God It's Friday (Everyone should know this)
    - P6 - Played 6 (only neighbours can play with 6 while people who are not can play 3)
    - P3 - Played 3 (you already know it )
    - Full - Your island is Full! You should clear your island so that people can play
    - plmkwc - Please Let Me Know When Clear

I guess that's it