Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need more habitats and expansion problem.

Rhino Keeper

Need more habitats and expansion problem.

First off let me say that yet again new habitats need to be added. They added 3 more to make the total to 59 about a month or so ago, however there have been at least 10 dragons that have been introduced since that time, and now I have no room, again... I wish they'd just make the habitat limit like 10 more at a time so they don't have to add new habitats so often, or just make it limitless which makes a lot of more sense..

Secondly, is anyone else having a problem with room? I've now expanded as much as I can possibly expand in my island, the expand signs have been removed, yet they keep adding dragon after dragon with new habitats needing to be bought.. I'm getting to the point that even if they do increase the habitat limit I'm running out of room, pretty soon I won't be able to even attempt to try to get any new dragons because I'll have no room for them.. Anybody else having these problems?

I am having the exact same problems you are having and have highlighted them on the polls and suggestions several times as well as the habitat limit thread. However, adding another island is going to be complicated for several reasons, the main being that it may make the game on older devices unplayable. Another island will also only add to the current game-play issues people are experiencing. I really hope we get another island in the end though.

Rhino Keeper
    Understood but they have to do something.. You can't cater to older devices forever, technology advances therego logically the game should advance. What about the Winter Island? They didn't seem to have any problem adding that to the game, my suggestion would be something similar to that, except unlike the winter island it would connect with the regular island and you would be able to add habitats and dragons from the first island. Something has to be done, either that or those who have advanced far enough in the game can no longer get any new dragons..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by astampf9 View Post
    First off let me say that yet again new habitats need to be added. They added 3 more to make the total to 59 about a month or so ago, however there have been at least 10 dragons that have been introduced since that time, and now I have no room, again... I wish they'd just make the habitat limit like 10 more at a time so they don't have to add new habitats so often, or just make it limitless which makes a lot of more sense..

Secondly, is anyone else having a problem with room? I've now expanded as much as I can possibly expand in my island, the expand signs have been removed, yet they keep adding dragon after dragon with new habitats needing to be bought.. I'm getting to the point that even if they do increase the habitat limit I'm running out of room, pretty soon I won't be able to even attempt to try to get any new dragons because I'll have no room for them.. Anybody else having these problems?
    Wow, how can you be out if room? I have max habitats and am not close to being fully expanded. I'd be happy if they just give us more habitats to fill the islands we already have. I'm at the point where I have to pass on some new release because I don't have the habitat space. Please either slow down new dragon releases or extend the habit limit sufficiently so we can keep them.

Making the storage building expansion more affordable wouldn't hurt or allow us to put a certain amount of eggs from breeding in free storage.

Fashion Designer
    Giving the Stable the ability to hold something like 100 dragons would be a quick fix too.

Rhino Keeper
    A quick fix but a terrible one.. What's the point in getting these dragons if you have to store them? You can't evolve them while there being stored, you can't make money off of them, you can't even look at them..

Farm Supplier
    A quick fix but a terrible one.. What's the point in getting these dragons if you have to store them? You can't evolve them while there being stored, you can't make money off of them, you can't even look at them..
    I was thinking this myself.
    Although I haven't run into a space/habitat problem yet, I still think in future terms and the point of getting the dragons are to be able to feed, evolve, breed, display, etc and the stable takes all those options away making the dragons useless.

Fashion Designer
    It's a temporary solution.
    Sure beats having to leave eggs in nests or selling dragons you'd rather not while waiting for a habitat increase.

Rhino Keeper

I'm sorry, but this just isn't possible. How many duplicate dragons do you have? I'd start by selling/trading your dupes in and reduce it to 1 of each dragon. If you do that, you have lots of room...HOWEVER, they way they do habitat calculations doesn't take into account displaying your diamond hybrids (except infinity and diamond) in diamond habitats. They do it so that you have to put a crusader in a fire habitat for example. This is just silly IMHO. I should be able to display dragons however I want, including displaying all my diamond hybrids in individual diamond habitats.

However, for me, I also haven't bothered with certain dragons. I don't have any stone dragons. I got a royal by accident but don't really want it. No dinos either as these have only a few dragons which means you're loosing out on dragon capacity.

And the are no stables for Android players...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast