Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need more habitats and expansion problem.

I agree I only have one of all dragons now am forced to put some in storage
    As for the room when I started I purchased decorations as I assume that is what they are there for now I'm forced to store them for space. I like looking at my dragons but getting so closed in you can't see them unless you hit on them to bring them up

Executive Chef
    I've had to put metal in storage to make way for magnetic and steampunk, and infinity and rainbow are also stuck in the stables
    Hanukkah took up my last available space in yellow habitat, and unless TL put out a stone or dino next, I'm up THAT creek, and me with no paddle

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry but your wrong this is very possible. I've been playing this game for almost two years, I have 161 dragons. Duplicates aren't an issue i only have 1 of each and I sold all my diamond habitats other then the ones I needed for diamond and infinity.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by astampf9 View Post
    Sorry but your wrong this is very possible. I've been playing this game for almost two years, I have 161 dragons. Duplicates aren't an issue i only have 1 of each and I sold all my diamond habitats other then the ones I needed for diamond and infinity.

I just went to my album and checked, and I have 190 dragons. One of each.
    In reality I have 193 as the 2 remaining spots in dino habitat are filled to generate coins, and 1 remaining spot in stone habitat for the same thing.

Are you android? I'm iOS and I have all dragons and 3 stuck in stables. If you're android, the parity may not be caught up yet

I assure you, at 190 dragons, I have no room!

We need more island spaces!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by asyran2012 View Post
    We need more island spaces!

We so do! We really really do!

Farm Supplier
    On one account i am so lucky to have a couple of diamondhybrids.
    Today I decided to swap somethings around. I bought myself a second Mythic hab on sale, a waterhabitat too.
    My two mercury's and my helios are gonna leave their diamondfields soon. My crusader will have to leave his field too, to live in a shabby fire hab. This way I am creating a few more places for fellow dragons. As I am on android I dont have stables where to store dragons.
    But deep inside I think a diamondhybrid should be in a nice habitat like a diamondfield, I am dissapointed that TL still has ruled out XL-diamondfields.
    I refuse to pay 500 gold, or even on sale 250 gold for a habitat with one more slot.

It's really sad that there isn't a habitat increase to go along with the half price habitat sale!!!������

Executive Chef
    I have Dino and Stone in stable, and have run out of room for new Metal Dragons. I have 6 in habitats and two in nests... Please increase habitat limits!!
    I have plenty of room, I haven't even finished expanding yet, just don't have much decoration out yet. I just need more habitats!! Please!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12