Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shear Determination Goal

Executive Chef

Shear Determination Goal

The second part of thisgoal, Ask friends for Shears, ISNOT COUNTING THESHEARS I have RECEIVED from my neighbours I have received already TWOand the friggin' counter is still on ZERO.

WTH TL? stop putting goals thatare not working and are infested with bugs IT IS ANNOYING! Really so UNPROFESSIONAL!

in this one Hour I have had 3 problems consecutively, ENOUGH😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Liloze, have you tried force closing and restarting the game? If not, could you try that and let me know if your shears are still not appearing? Sorry to hear you're having problems.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey Liloze, have you tried force closing and restarting the game? If not, could you try that and let me know if your shears are still not appearing? Sorry to hear you're having problems.
    Yes I just did and Guess what now TL took me from level 30 to level 1 or 2 , I don't know, did not want to look at the atrocity, I am Ppalled ! Really TL ? WTH is happening with this game? �������������������������������������������������� ����������

Executive Chef
    Notonly this game am brought back to the start but also Restaurant story (level 77) and Home design Story (level 78)
    What is happening? ��������������������������

We were taking a look at your account, you should have your account back now. Please restart your game. It looks like your progress for this quest looks fine, you are not at 0, it shows you have collected 3 Sheep Shears.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 11-25-13 at 01:52 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please restart your game, you should have your account back now. Thanks.
    Thank you, my account is back ,THNK YOU, and the shears are accounted for, but what about the Pergola? why am I brought back to level Zero ? while I should be preparing to move to level 3 or 4 maybe I forgot what am sure of is I reached level 2 and finished with the firebricks And was only waiting to finish the bouquets, for the new goal the Decorating Committee which is by the way still on my list! now what am I supposed to do ?

Sounds like you experienced a sync error. To avoid experiencing these and losing progress in the game, make sure you are connected to stable internet connection.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I've got the same problem as Lioze. The scissors I've received doesn't show.
    Could you fix that, please?

I restarted my iPhone, but nothing's changed.

My friends sent me some scissors. I've received more than one, but it says I have only one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast