Thread: Pergola level 2 disappear!!!!

Executive Chef

Pergola level 2 disappear!!!!

All right What is happening with this game?

Today in the morning I leveled up in pergola, and Got Ivy and her Goal the decoratioCommittee or something, to Create in the potion shop 4 Bouquets of flowers, I come back now to see my levels have disappeared, I was only needing the 4 bouquets to level up, now am back to square one with not levels to talk about, and the whole Items needed to level up have changed !! and still the Goal is there!

MayI ask what is happening with thisgame? and why TL insists on putting goals that are bugs infested and not ready for the smooth playing in the game? Now which level am I know and what happened to all the work I have done, since my Pergola is still there, in its ladt shape since this morning!

Can someone please explain to me what am ai supposed to do now ? Since TL took all of my Work and threw it away!>.<

Sounds like you experienced a sync error. To avoid experiencing these and losing progress in the game, make sure you are connected to stable internet connection.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sounds like you experienced a sync error. To avoid experiencing these and losing progress in the game, make sure you are connected to stable internet connection.

No, you are not going to blame this on my internet connection and wifi! I never had problems with my internet connections, which are reliable and very good. On the other hand I had problems with my account 3 times today while trying to log into my games, sending me back to level 1 , not only in castle story but in Restaurant Story and Home Design Story!

So it is OBVIOUS to me from where the problem Stemmed! Now what I am asking for is not a diagnosis of what happened but a solution to my problem!

What am supposed to do ? And what TL is going to do about it? Thank you!

And let me remind you that I went to bed yesterday while my Pergola was at level two with the new goal bouquets being fabricated in my potion store, and woke this morning to find the mess. So it happened during the night when I was not on Line! Sorry if I am sounding rude, not my intention at all, but The many glitches and issues I faced today, is absolutely frustrating, and to ice my cake, Am losing all of my work bcz of Heavens knows what TL was doing with what during the night, is not my idea of fun!

Thank you again for your prompt replies, very much appreciate ot, but now I need a solution, I have got only 5 days on the timer while I was ahead and finishing, now am back to Cutting wood to get The darn leaves! and god knows if I need to get 25 more Fur AGAIN! or the Firebricks!

Those do not disappear by sync error do they since they have been finished the day before! with their level, color me stupid but am not that stupid!

Case in point, I just tried to log into Restaurant story, it gives the RS is an on line game etc..., while I am posting here and having internet and wifi, it happened plenty of times today with all of TL games today, and when I logged in I was back to level 1 in all 3 more than once! ( forget bubble mania ) . just to let you know what was happening today!

Thank you again for your cooperation and response.

Executive Chef
    I have deleted the game and reloaded, seems it worked since now I was back to level three then fibished level four, now I have the last goal, to feast at the pergola, thank you again for you assistance, just wanted to let you know it is appreciated, and I solved the problem.

Regards

We apologize for the inconvenience. The current timed quests have been extended another full day. These quests will not expired at 12 AM PST on December 1st.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!