Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi everyone!

There's a small percentage of players who aren't able to log in due to their ISP having an outdated DNS cache. We've updated everything on our end, but unfortunately you'll need to wait for those providers update their info as they're currently serving old information.

For Wifi ONLY, a possible work around is to set your DNS settings to Google:

Please read the steps carefully! First, please make sure ALL of your TeamLava games are closed out completely. Then, restart your device.

For Android:
    • Go to Settings > Wifi > press down on your Wifi network and tap "Modify Network Config"
    • Scroll to the very bottom and tap "Show Advanced Options"
    • In the IP Settings box labeled DHCP, tap and change it to Static
    • Scroll down to DNS 1 and DNS 2.
    • Delete what's in the box and put 8.8.8.8 in the box.
    • Once you've made the change, hit save.

For iOS:
    • Go to Settings > Wifi > tap your Wifi network
    • Tap on DNS
    • Change your DNS to 8.8.8.8

Please ensure you've followed each step carefully.

Ok this step has worked for me and now my wifi is working and I am into the games

New Resident
    Hi everyone!

There's a small percentage of players who aren't able to log in due to their ISP having an outdated DNS cache. We've updated everything on our end, but unfortunately you'll need to wait for those providers update their info as they're currently serving old information.

Please read the steps carefully! First, please make sure ALL of your TeamLava games are closed out completely. Then, restart your device.

For Android:
    • Go to Settings > Wifi > press down on your Wifi network and tap "Modify Network Config"

For iOS:
    • Tap on DNS

I have iphone it worked on my phone, and i checked my rest of apps. Nothing problems.

So I finally gained access to Castle Story, all seemed to be running ok, until I tried to visit my neighbours, message along the lines of, file does not exist on server, then crashed out and back to the this game requires Internet.

Farm Supplier
    Ok I'm in Australia and I use Telstra 3G ...not wifi...does this mean I won't be able to log back into my games?? Ever???? It's been over a day now and can't log into any of them..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Sorry everyone! All TeamLava games are down at the moment, with the exception of games with offline mode (Candy Blast Mania and Jewel Mania).

We're currently looking into the issue and will try to bring them back up as soon as possible.

[UPDATE: 11/25/13]

[UPDATE: 11/26/13]

Possible work around:
    This 8.8.8.8 thing has worked! At last

i think i will be uninstalling and never play TL Games ever thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazkgb View Post
    This 8.8.8.8 thing has worked! At last
    That may have actually worked for me as well. Keeping fingers crossed!!

8.8.8.8 worked, just a pity it took so long and we have missed a days play. But glad to be playing again. Thanks TL

Executive Chef
    Hi everyone!

For Android:

For iOS:
    • Tap on DNS

All I can say TL is that this may be the case for most people, but it surely isnt for me. I cannot elaborate, but I can tell you 100% that my job can never have anything outdated. At home, I must have access to certain things work related so my wifi and anything about it cannot be outdated. I'm not sure you should just assume that it is DNS related. ALSO, not everyone is tech savvy and resetting networks as well as changing DNS situations can cause more problems. I'm just going to delete all TL games and hope it is all fixed in a few days. It's not possible that so many of us AROUND THE WORLD are all having certain issues that have never been issues before and it somehow has to do with our DNS settings. How could so many of us access other games, the internet, etc on so many different devices and it not be something on your end?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Have you tried going into your wi-fi settings on your device and selecting BT Wi-Fi rather than your home hub? That works for me, just login with you BT email and password. I can get access to CS via BT Wi-Fi, but not my BT Broadband home hub.
    Thanks Jay. That worked for me. BT infinity.
    Seriously hope this nor the DNS solution is going to be the end of you TL guys trying to find out what went wrong? The next few days will tell but wouldn't be happy to always play through an alternative wifi provision.