Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowySummer6 View Post
    Ok, so I force closed all TL games then did those steps to reset network settings. I got VERY hopeful as I was actually able to get into Bakery Story for the first time today. Tried going into Farm 2, Restaurant, and Castle...couldn't even get in without error message popping up! Sooo frustrating!
    Glad I'm not alone! Play 5 games all down on wifi, 3G and 4G

Unable to play for 2 days despite trying all suggestions. Am about to just delete the whole thing. It's infuriating

Farm Supplier
    Done the latest suggestions. Still the same.

how do you guys get it to work on 3g 4g cellular? i cant im the opposite

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wotsnewpussicat View Post
    Unable to play for 2 days despite trying all suggestions. Am about to just delete the whole thing. It's infuriating
    Me too!, re read 50 shades! Got rid of some frustration ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Yes, just like Jay I have tried all the TL recommendations and I am not getting anywhere. This is 24 hours plus now and getting quite depressing. When I originally encountered problem I had just finished updated pergola in CS and that was a time limited item and it crashed. Please keep giving us suggestions to help us get our favourite games back TL.
    Thankfully the game went down a couple of hours after yesterdays update, so I had the turkey costume crafting before it went down. When I finally got to log in this afternoon through BT's public wi-fi I completed that goal and upgraded the pergola. The BT public wi- fi is still allowing me access, so I can continue with the game until it is fixed. Just wish it was such an easy remedy for all players.

I also connected fine at my in-laws this evening via their Sky Broadband connection.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Thankfully the game went down a couple of hours after yesterdays update, so I had the turkey costume crafting before it went down. When I finally got to log in this afternoon through BT's public wi-fi I completed that goal and upgraded the pergola. The BT public wi- fi is still allowing me access, so I can continue with the game until it is fixed. Just wish it was such an easy remedy for all players.

I also connected fine at my in-laws this evening via their Sky Broadband connection.
    I'm on BT tried 3 and 4G.........nothing

I'm on an iPhone and have just switched off my wifi and have been able to get onto both Dragon Story and Fashion Story with just 3G. I live in Northern Ireland and have been off since early yesterday. All my clothes in Fashion Story were spoiled!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Sorry everyone! All TeamLava games are down at the moment, with the exception of games with offline mode (Candy Blast Mania and Jewel Mania).

We're currently looking into the issue and will try to bring them back up as soon as possible.

[UPDATE: 11/25/13]

[UPDATE: 11/26/13]
    Can we have clarification? Cause the comment in red is not true had no access for over 24 hours wifi and cellular HELP frustrate!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kazkgb View Post
    I'm on BT tried 3 and 4G.........nothing
    Have you tried going into your wi-fi settings on your device and selecting BT Wi-Fi rather than your home hub? That works for me, just login with you BT email and password. I can get access to CS via BT Wi-Fi, but not my BT Broadband home hub.