Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

So it has just loaded Castle Story, but half of it is missing!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	11496

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kazkgb View Post
    Mine is still not working even with shut and reinstall, how much longer!
    Did you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Even if you've attempted to flush your DNS before, please try it one more time, because you'll need to flush your DNS after 1:35pm PST in case it cached bad info.

After you've done this, please power off your device and power it back on. Please let us know if this resolves the issue.

iOS
    Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Android
    1. With the browser open, select Menu
    2. Select More
    3. Select Settings
    4. Select clear cache, clear history and clear all cookie data.

ETA: Please make sure all of your TL games are completely closed out before attempting these steps!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Going to add my thoughts to this... It seems to me that the games are not recognising a wifi connection as an internet connection. I can connect just fine using 3G, but as soon as I switch to wifi I get the 'Attention, CSM is an online game and requires internet access'. This problem only started since the games went down on 25th November. Can't TL just tell all games to recognise wifi??

Quote Originally Posted by dani8411 View Post
    I haven't been able to connect using 3g or wi-fi since 4 pm (now it's 8 pm here), but after doing it I was able to connect using 3g, wi-fi still does't work.
    It is not the ideal, but at least it is something.
    Thanks, PonyRoar!
    Quoting my self just to add: I did it on my ipad as well (DS wasn't working there either) and in the first time it didn't work, but then I realized the game was still open, so I forced close it and did it again. It worked!
    Then I got excited and thought that I should try on my iphone again, maybe then the wi-fi would work, but no, nothing...3g works, wi-fi still doesn't work.
    So now ipad works on wi-fi and my iphone only using 3g (I did exactly the same thing on BOTH devices, so I have no idea why it worked for the ipad but it didn't work for the iphone)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgegirl View Post
    So it has just loaded Castle Story, but half of it is missing!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	11496
    Give it a little time to load up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I'm back up and running after following directions! Thank you for working so hard to fix it for us.

Farm Supplier
    I've just closed everything running in the background, reset the settings as instructed, powered off, turned it on again, readded wifi and tried again. But no luck and it's my bedtime. Fingers crossed for everyone still trying overnight. See you in 8hrs!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosial79 View Post
    Sometimes it is still running behind the scenes! Especially if you have notifications set. You have to go into your app manager and shut down the process manually. Hope this helps! I am up and running ;~)
    Glad you I've done everything and still no joy 2242 GMT!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Did you make sure your TL games were completely closed out before trying these steps?
    Ok, so I force closed all TL games then did those steps to reset network settings. I got VERY hopeful as I was actually able to get into Bakery Story for the first time today. Tried going into Farm 2, Restaurant, and Castle...couldn't even get in without error message popping up! Sooo frustrating!

New Resident
    For the second time today I force closed all apps, reset network settings, powered down the device, turned it back on, and re-added the wireless network, all to no avail.