Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Sorry everyone! All TeamLava games are down at the moment, with the exception of games with offline mode (Candy Blast Mania and Jewel Mania).

We're currently looking into the issue and will try to bring them back up as soon as possible.
    Thank you!!!. I'm going through withdrawal on my wifi only iPad games. I can access the games on my iPhone only using the 3G mode. I just thought you should know it is working in 3G just not in Wi-Fi. Thank you very much and we appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by tlshirley View Post
    I say same thing will times be extended on our games I have several I play food is ready and I done like FLY'S And I have cloths ready.

Will we be compensated for it all being down. Glad I found this post so I know.

Thanks.
    At least they can extend the quest though I doubt they will reimburse us for any wasted time.

So good to know, I'm glad I found this thread! Is there any way you can send us a push notification when it's back online? I have food that's going to spoil soon, and I'm wearing down my battery checking it every few seconds!!! Thanks!

New Resident
    Do we have an ETA on when Farm Story will be back up?

Farm Supplier
    It would be nice if the deadlines for quests in castle story would be extended.

Is there any update on when the games will be online again?

New Resident
    hi. sooo, will all my foods spoil if this problem takes another day?

Executive Chef
    I have restaurant down but not dragon story

Rhino Keeper
    What's going happen with our deadlines for dragon & castle story????? It would be nice if, for once, TL actually extended them for us!

I still can't load my CS game....waiting...

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast