Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

Farm Supplier
    Where does this leave me with my games ?????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chocflake13 View Post
    Looks like i cant access my games i have lost my settings are different to
    the above settings......
    Try on Dns 1. Put 8.8.8.8
    And on dns2 put 8.8.4.4

Hope it works

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    You should no longer have to change your DNS. Please restart your device and see if you can get in the games now. Please let us know if this works for you.

Rhino Keeper
    CS is finally working through my home wi-fi connection, didn't do anything with DNS settings.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    You should no longer have to change your DNS. Please restart your device and see if you can get in the games now. Please let us know if this works for you.
    YAY...they are working!! Thank you so much..phew..had no idea I was so addicted to a bakery and a kingdom,oh well could be worse lol! Thanks again

Working for now anyway

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Overall yes, I'd say so. I work with IT security and we wouldn't be allowed to at work due to firewalls and other complicated stuff. I'm directly connected at home, so my wifi is just as "high tech and update" as work. Open DNS' are usually preferred by users because of speed. My concern is the devices people would be switching onto, I wouldn't do it on my phone where there is sensitive data and you can never underestimate issues with that.

I just personally feel that TL is going with the quick easy fix when it is not logical to assume people worldwide all have the same issue. I had this issue earlier today both at home with a router wifi connection and at work with a direct satellite connection. It doesn't make sense to me that is is a direct DNS issue. Although I do think it will work [and obviously others say it has] because you're ignoring all your settings and your router and going Public in that sense. I just refuse to settle for quick fix. I'd rather delete the games and move on with my life.
    This exactly. This problem is all on TL's end, not ours. I refuse to change my DNS for one game because what is the point? My DNS works perfectly fine and I shouldn't have to change it because a gaming company went under maintenance and things went dodgy. I'm able to go on my game, but I eventually get kicked off and have to switch to 4G. TL, you can either actually fix this issue or I'm ready to cut my losses because this is sketchy.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thanks for sorting at ur end. All working on WiFi now

Host(ess)
    I've woke up this morning and so far, everything seems fine. I was able to load my games through my normal wifi connection.

I've not changed the DNS settings either so it looks like it's all been sorted overnight for me.

I hope...

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I can get on bakery and fashion story now - UK with BT wifi 6:45.
    Thanks for investigating this and sorting out!