Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

powered off - nothing

Farm Supplier
    The wait is ****ing me how much longer tl do we all after wait to get
    back online i wonder today tomorrow day after blah blah blah :-) whats caused this to go down anyway grrrrrrrr lmfao haha :-) tl hit rock bottom boooooommmmmm

Host(ess)
    Sure is! I was able 2 get on restaurant 4 a minute but got booted pretty quick!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Thank you, keep the information coming.

We are actively looking into this.

Are they going to give us the stuff were gonna loose, spent days collecting something in CS and will loose if not back up soon 1950 GMT

Host(ess)
    I feel very aggrieved now since my mum, who lives 20 miles down the road can get on Farm Story with no issues at all!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chocflake13 View Post
    The wait is ****ing me how much longer tl do we all after wait to get
    back online i wonder today tomorrow day after blah blah blah :-) whats caused this to go down anyway grrrrrrrr lmfao haha :-) tl hit rock bottom boooooommmmmm
    So much stress �� unhappy gamer!

Executive Chef
    I have powered off and it makes no difference. I am able to get on intermittently using just 3G for less than a minute at a time but need to press try again on the online game and requires Internet connection screen several times and it doesn't always work. As a games addict this is driving me mad.

Farm Supplier
    Wifi or Cellular connection: I've tried both wifi and Sprint's 4G
    Region: Southern US
    Device Model: Samsung S4
    Reinstalled?: Yes
    Games that won't connect: DS, RS, BS - I can go on sometimes and then not others. More often off than on.
    Error Message: ...online game and requires Internet access. Please double check your connection and try again.

Restarted to no avail. This started late last night/early morning for me.

Farm Supplier
    Teamlava i hope so because we are getting frusterated here the problem at ur end my internet connection fine if it wasnt i wouldnt be able to access the simpsons tapped out if it wasnt b/c thats an online game works fine :-) the facts are nothing to do with our internet its teamlama has a fault on ur end :-) we could keep turning off our devices nothing working aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not happy we shud get compensation for this happening to everybody tl

Still off here.
    iPad on 5.1.1 and iPhone 5 on 7.0.4
    Uk east Anglia.
    Only play farm story 2 and castle story. Can't get either of them on either device. I originally thought my iPad may have given up on the game as its the original iPad so updated as far as it will go.