Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

Rhino Keeper
    Had restaurant , pet, dragon and bakery back up earlier only to have them shut me out again. Tried all the steps twice. First time nothing worked. Second time only dragon would load. this is obviously a problem on TL's end concerning devices connecting via wifi. The matainence done the other day must be the cause.

Wifi and cell tower connections
    Dragonstory and Petshop

Andriod OS

Cleared cache & data in application manager
    Cleared cache and cookies on browser

Uninstalled and reistalled.

Not Working

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by battie44 View Post
    At long last! Just got into CS
    Guess I spoke too soon Castle story NOT working again

New Resident
    I have a kindle fire HD tried everything suggested here today and still cannot get on its driving me mad!!!!!

New Resident
    Tonight I was in the city, I used City Wifi internet and I could run the Bakery but not Restaurant!
    Then I tried both at home, it did not work again!

Rhino Keeper
    I closed all apps, cleared cache and tried the reset network settings, no change and still won't allow access.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Sorry everyone! All TeamLava games are down at the moment, with the exception of games with offline mode (Candy Blast Mania and Jewel Mania).

We're currently looking into the issue and will try to bring them back up as soon as possible.

[UPDATE: 11/25/13]

[UPDATE: 11/26/13]

Tried this, should have warned it screws up your wi fi, good job my carer was still here.......50 shade of p****d off! yes I have re-read all three books in 24 hrs!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyOakenshield View Post
    Going to add my thoughts to this... It seems to me that the games are not recognising a wifi connection as an internet connection. I can connect just fine using 3G, but as soon as I switch to wifi I get the 'Attention, CSM is an online game and requires internet access'. This problem only started since the games went down on 25th November. Can't TL just tell all games to recognise wifi??
    This is the same for me....3G is working but wifi does not

For me Wifi is working as soon I use cellular 3g/4g is not working 'Attention, dragon story restaurant story bakery story is an online game and requires internet access' whats going on team lava, tried all steps still not working, ONLY ON WIFI is working Im not on WIFI all the time is im outside,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    I closed all apps, cleared cache and tried the reset network settings, no change and still won't allow access.
    Yes, just like Jay I have tried all the TL recommendations and I am not getting anywhere. This is 24 hours plus now and getting quite depressing. When I originally encountered problem I had just finished updated pergola in CS and that was a time limited item and it crashed. Please keep giving us suggestions to help us get our favourite games back TL.