Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566 LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by weewifey View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I don't see any added time on quests. Has it been added on yet?
    Yes they added a whole 6 hours lol

Farm Supplier
    ***all games are working fine now*** had a slight blip yesterday for
    30 mins all is back to normal hopefull tl thanks :-)

New Resident
    Bakery story is still down for me. I have a metro HTC phone. I cant use wi fi it does not allow me to play anything.

Ok, I'm still having issues with Dragon Story. 3rd day without getting any points for harvesting the crops. I don't know if I will finish the quest since that's all I need. Am I the only one having this problem?

New Resident

Dragon summoning credit issues

I did not get extended time on dragon story and I am not getting credits for 5 hrs harvesting (paid 75000) each time. Last few days not getting any credits for anything, complete waste of time.
    One more thing, iPhone dragon game needs to complete 70/105 for 2 dragon and iPad 70/76. I will not make either because of the issue noted.
    Team Lava needs to give us money back or both dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Yes they added a whole 6 hours lol
    Wow that was so generous of them lmao, 6 whole hrs. How about two more days to give us a fighting chance?

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, please continue your discussions on the summoning on the current thread so this thread can get back on topic for members that still may be having issues with their games.
    Thanks!

Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    The only bakery story I could get downloaded and installed was fall treats. The other two I kept getting package file invalid. I was able to finish cooking and serve what I started 2 days ago, however my "game" problems are still masive: all cookbooks - can only cook from the first page (if there are mutiple pages) on the cookbooks with 1 page - if a picture does not show up the game closes. With in the last hour I have tried setting up my dishes for the night but cant get the game to open. Things I have tried: rebooting my phone (big mistake) , shutting off non esential programs (no change in the storage compartment), cleaning data, cookis and manually force closing. Each of these has made the game worse. I have sent in crash reports, talked via email support and keep getting the same answers. Wi fi makes my game worse, considering how much trouble I had downloading this game after the big crash I really do not want to reinstall it again. My phone is a HTC metro androud (bottom of the food chain) my I.D is teewim bakery is sweet tee. Other problems I have had is: can not visit neighbors (going on 2 months now), can not regift anything past "red wiring, and asking for parts is extremly iffy. Any more ideas I am all ears.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Teewim View Post
    The only bakery story I could get downloaded and installed was fall treats. The other two I kept getting package file invalid. I was able to finish cooking and serve what I started 2 days ago, however my "game" problems are still masive: all cookbooks - can only cook from the first page (if there are mutiple pages) on the cookbooks with 1 page - if a picture does not show up the game closes. With in the last hour I have tried setting up my dishes for the night but cant get the game to open. Things I have tried: rebooting my phone (big mistake) , shutting off non esential programs (no change in the storage compartment), cleaning data, cookis and manually force closing. Each of these has made the game worse. I have sent in crash reports, talked via email support and keep getting the same answers. Wi fi makes my game worse, considering how much trouble I had downloading this game after the big crash I really do not want to reinstall it again. My phone is a HTC metro androud (bottom of the food chain) my I.D is teewim bakery is sweet tee. Other problems I have had is: can not visit neighbors (going on 2 months now), can not regift anything past "red wiring, and asking for parts is extremly iffy. Any more ideas I am all ears.
    For the versions you cannot download, try this

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    HI queenvinia,

Can you please ensure that your device has sufficient internal memory to fully install the game? When downloading an app from the Android Market, the game will first download to your phone's internal memory instead of your SD card; after it is downloaded and installed, you can then move the app to your phone's SD card to conserve memory on your device.

You can manage your applications and move apps to your SD card from: Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Then, you select the application you wish to move, then tap the option to "Move to SD Card". This will help conserve internal memory on your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I'm unable to access Castle Story and have been having the problem for about 4 hours now. I simply get the "Castle Story is an online game and requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again." message.

I've restarted my iPhone, reset my network settings, closed out the game and attempted to re-open, and even uninstalled/re-installed, but I still cannot access the game.

I cannot use the workaround option as I do not have the DNS option under network settings on my iPhone. My version is 6.1.3.

Please fix this issue as it is obviously still around and there are time limited goals on Castle Story right now that I am unable to complete due to an inability to even access the game.