Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

Farm Supplier
    Hello alands18 Do u know how to guide me through on android settings I still can't access my games plzzz help thanks would be grate if u can thanks :-)

Farm Supplier
    Im having same issues im android i only have gateway/netmask myself no dchc when i insert the 8.8.8.8 in both dns1 and 2 its says please provide static settings ???

Farm Supplier
    I have followed the steps when i add 8.8.8.8 in both dns1 and dns2 i click save it says please provide ip static settings so whats going on teamlava not worked for me so this means the end of my games great still cant access them i followed the steps correctly apart from changing the dchc we have no dchc on android it says gateway/netmask /ip/ethernet those are my options

New Resident
    Thank you LCAHEARTS for explaining that.

I agree, and I'd rather not mess with the settings on my phone, plus I shouldn't have to the games were fine before yesterday's maintenance my Wifi hasn't changed

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi everyone!

There's a small percentage of players who aren't able to log in due to their ISP having an outdated DNS cache. We've updated everything on our end, but unfortunately you'll need to wait for those providers update their info as they're currently serving old information.

For Wifi ONLY, a possible work around is to set your DNS settings to Google:

Please read the steps carefully! First, please make sure ALL of your TeamLava games are closed out completely. Then, restart your device.

For Android:
    [list][*]Go to Settings > Wifi > press down on your Wifi network and tap "Modify Network Config"[*]Scroll to the very bottom and tap "Show Advanced Options"[*]In the IP Settings box labeled DHCP, tap and change it to Static[*]Scroll down to DNS 1 and DNS 2. [*]Delete what's in the box and put 8.8.8.8 in the box. [*]Once you've made the change, hit save.
    Yeah can't figure out how to do this on my android tablet. Does this mean I am done with TL games??
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-26-13 at 06:13 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Farm Supplier
    Still not working please anybody on here would be nice for help plzzz
    thankyou cant access my games......

Farm Supplier
    Kaley shop
    i dont see the modify networks i see mobile networks when i click on more the options that come up is ethernet vpn ip and static ip i click on static scroll down to dns1 and dns 2 enter 8.8.8.8 in both this messsage appears please provide static settings theres no scroll to the bottom click the box dchc nothing at all like that on my end plzzz help

New Resident
    Yayyyy it worked!! Finally bk on after 28 hours

New Resident
    The reason why the 8.8.8.8 is a "bogus solution"; DS responds here and there, RS responds most of the time, but FS and PS bounces all the time... for me... This is 100% a Team Lava server access issue and they should man up and investigate / solve / respond... C'mon TL guys!

Farm Supplier
    This is a load of rubbish hasnt worked im not happy whatsover got nothing to do with the dns1/dns2 cache everything been fine for me up until this maintenance this is just great i cant get on my games what so ever im very frusterated right now tl my connection fine u saying follow each step carefully ya steps are totally different to my end in the mean time i cant access my games what a joke this is........