Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

Rhino Keeper
    All working well for me now, thank you TL for what must have been a lot of work and investigation. I am sure you have learnt from these problems because they did not look like an easy fix.

One thing to add please also try to keep us reassured and informed when something goes wrong. I know from experience that customers worry if they don't know what's happening. Thanks again.

Host(ess)
    RS & BS is now sort of working as long as i'm using wi-fi but when i switch to 3G i get the check connection pop-up even though i have connection. I'm used to getting this problem with RS but never with BS. i hope TL comes up with a better solution

Farm Supplier
    I've managed to get in now for the first time in over 38hrs!

Thank you TL, I do echo what rosym47 has said above though.

Farm Supplier
    Finally the games are working this morning. May I ask is teamlava willing to do something about the lost time for quests which have limited time. As most of us have lost a day and a half. It Would be very unfair to expect us to be able to complete these quests, in the remaining time left.

Games are back on for me now but all stuff ruined.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay 8.47am GMT & Bakery Story, Restaurant Story & Fashion Story are finally up & running without me having to mess about with my DNS settings. Phew not easy things to alter & good chance you can mess your router up doing that I fir one wouldn't have messed about with mine even though I feel fairly confident with computers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    This exactly. This problem is all on TL's end, not ours. I refuse to change my DNS for one game because what is the point? My DNS works perfectly fine and I shouldn't have to change it because a gaming company went under maintenance and things went dodgy. I'm able to go on my game, but I eventually get kicked off and have to switch to 4G. TL, you can either actually fix this issue or I'm ready to cut my losses because this is sketchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Debs4090 View Post
    Yay 8.47am GMT & Bakery Story, Restaurant Story & Fashion Story are finally up & running without me having to mess about with my DNS settings. Phew not easy things to alter & good chance you can mess your router up doing that I fir one wouldn't have messed about with mine even though I feel fairly confident with computers.
    Oh boy look at my spelling *blush* I for one wouldn't have messed with my DNS settings. Not only can you risk messing up your router the settings they put up we're unsecured settings meaning any decent hacker floating around could've accessed your usernames, passwords & lots of sensitive data on phones or tablets not a good idea for one companies games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    All I can say TL is that this may be the case for most people, but it surely isnt for me. I cannot elaborate, but I can tell you 100% that my job can never have anything outdated. At home, I must have access to certain things work related so my wifi and anything about it cannot be outdated. I'm not sure you should just assume that it is DNS related. ALSO, not everyone is tech savvy and resetting networks as well as changing DNS situations can cause more problems. I'm just going to delete all TL games and hope it is all fixed in a few days. It's not possible that so many of us AROUND THE WORLD are all having certain issues that have never been issues before and it somehow has to do with our DNS settings. How could so many of us access other games, the internet, etc on so many different devices and it not be something on your end?
    Exactly! Looking back through this thread, there are families, in the same house, all using the same ISP, some can play others can not.
    Well, I've managed to get on my dragon story game this morning, bit slow & lagy. I lost the ability to connect with it at 10pm on Monday night, it's now Wednesday morning.

New Resident
    I'm sorry to bother you but do you know how to change the avatar? My lil boys love the game but hate playing a lil girl lol ty

New Resident
    I think an avatars to indicate age range would be good