Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

i have been having trouble with CS for the last couple of days, but managed to log on by switching from 3G to Wifi. last time was 5 hours ago. Now nothing seems to work. switched the iPhone off and on, tried the DNS change, and nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm using an android Samsung galaxy s3 & still can't access any games through Wi-Fi

I have finally got back on, after not being able to use wifi since Monday. But however, I am not getting any bolts at all from food. is anyone else having same problem? I am now worried about running out of time to finish summoning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dallymutha View Post
    I have finally got back on, after not being able to use wifi since Monday. But however, I am not getting any bolts at all from food. is anyone else having same problem? I am now worried about running out of time to finish summoning.
    Yes that's happening since yesterday around the time they "fixed " these connection issues
    Try posting in the summoning thread..... The more people the more chance we will get it solved

thanks for info

Well I am able to get into Farm Story now but I am not very happy that I had to use 20 gems to unwither my crops when it was not fault that my crops withered in the first place. Has anyone else had the same experience as me.

Executive Chef
    All working fine now. Thanks.

BUT there should be extra time allowed for summoning in Dragon Story as for some people 10% of the time allowed has been lost.

Since things came back up on Monday I am still only having one issue with Restaurant Story. I am not receiving my notification when food is ready. Other than that all seems to be good. How can I get this problem corrected?

I can get not he game but I don't see the update. Is there one?

New Resident
    I reset my WI-FI settings back to normal. Everything seems to be working as intended.