Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

New Resident
    Restaurant Story, Bakery Story and Dragon Story all down for me.
    Sometimes I can log in for a few seconds to my restaurant and bakery, but ONLY A FEW seconds... All I could see was that all my food is spoiled now

Executive Chef
    I'm in the UK as well.. Would really like an update from TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CoalCountry View Post
    No, not just in the UK. Castle Story has been glitching ever since early Monday in the U.S. Been having to redo tasks, unable to post on walls or visit neighbors, etc. And right now CS has TWO time-limited projects going at the same time! A neighbor gave me a tip, which has helped, but it takes a lot of time. He said, anytime you do anything you want saved, visit a neighbor IMMEDIATELY after performing the task. Which can take 2 or 3 tries because of the problems. But it does seem to work.
    You don't even have to visit a neighbour, just click the social icon and if it says loading, then progress is being saved on the servers. I do this when collecting from loads of crops or animals, as it not only saves progress, it also collects everything in one go rather than waiting.

Rhino Keeper
    @JayUK69 thank you so I'm a BT Internet customer & logging onto the wifi hotspot worked for me & thanks to this tip I was able to save food & clothes in my game & food & crops on my brothers game

For anybody on BT to log onto a wifi hot spot go to the Wifi option & look for the word Wifi click on this then a page comes up enter your BT email address & password then click submit & it logs you onto the hotspot. Go into your game if it won't load, delete it from screen & remove from Games Centre & re download from App Store then go in & it should let you in

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Debs4090 View Post
    @JayUK69 thank you so I'm a BT Internet customer & logging onto the wifi hotspot worked for me & thanks to this tip I was able to save food & clothes in my game & food & crops on my brothers game

For anybody on BT to log onto a wifi hot spot go to the Wifi option & look for the word Wifi click on this then a page comes up enter your BT email address & password then click submit & it logs you onto the hotspot. Go into your game if it won't load, delete it from screen & remove from Games Centre & re download from App Store then go in & it should let you in
    Glad it worked for you too, just a shame it's not working for all BT customers. Maybe the redownloading the game may work in connection with the BT wi-fi too.

Farm Supplier
    I'm in the UK, but not a BT customer. I did manage to connect briefly using my phone as a portable hotspot but that soon dropped off and I haven't managed to get back in again for more than a few seconds.

New Resident
    THIS IS NOT AN INTERNET ACCESS PROBLEM! This is a problem with Team Lava's servers and their inability to solve them and/or provide at least a decent feedback to their users... SAD...

Hello teamlava. Playing on android and NOTHING is working for me still!!! What is going on?! Its approaching 24hrs now....

Host(ess)
    For UK players... This maybe coincidence but I haven't been able to access games all day from work ( yes I know I should have been working!!!!) and we use BT there. Just got home and got straight onto all the games through TalkTalk. I have posts on my wall at various times throught the day, so not everybody was affected.

Host(ess)
    Everything is back up for me on Restaurant Story but now I only receive 11 customers at a time.