Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566 LastLast

Thread: TeamLava games are currently down! - 11/25/13

New Resident
    I will not make it...... My harvesting is still not credited

New Resident
    Yes I have it set up to go straight to the SD card. I download the game open it for about a min reboot my phone to get rid of the temp files then go into running programs and shut down what I dont need: total left over is about 24 mg of internal space. As of last night I have been cleaning out data manually (doing so asking for parts, receiving and regifting does not work) allowing me to pick 1 dish off the first page of aby given cookbook exiting safely (back button on my phone without "force close" or "oh darn) if im able to exit I can cook 1 ingredient at a time. (easy ovens do not work at all). I have tons of space, onlt HTC programs running along with my battrty bot. I dont know ehat else to do. There is only 1 more cooking game I can play but I need a microscope just to see it all othet food games are time managment.

Farm Supplier
    My response times in Dragon Story continue to be extremely slow. 5-10 seconds to get to a neighbors site, 5-10 seconds to bring up their wall, 5-10 seconds to post a message. Is anyone at TL looking in to this?

Rhino Keeper
    First of all, love your games, my only complaint is with dragon story. It's still running so very slowly. Weither I post or delete on my wall it's slow and visiting neighbors (the loading & posting on their walls) runs ever slower. It shouldn't take me hrs just to play. Will there be a fix to it anytime soon? All my other story games run smoothly, I would love it if dragon story did too. :-)

Farm Supplier
    suburb of Phoenix AZ..native LOVE it here!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tlshirley View Post
    I say same thing will times be extended on our games I have several I play food is ready and I done like FLY'S And I have cloths ready.

Will we be compensated for it all being down. Glad I found this post so I know.

Thanks.
    I really hope that we are! In restaurant story I lost 5200.00 cuz I had 20 ovens making holiday cookies and they all spoiled!!

Rhino Keeper
    It's getting me crazy.. The problem still continues. I can't open Fashion. I tried to open twice or three times. When I can open it, I visit 2 or 3 neighbors and forces close. Sometimes says it's a game connection and wifi connec is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Sorry everyone! All TeamLava games are down at the moment, with the exception of games with offline mode (Candy Blast Mania and Jewel Mania).

We're currently looking into the issue and will try to bring them back up as soon as possible.

UPDATE 11/26/13 6:- Restart your device
    You should no longer need to change your DNS settings. Please restart your device and try to log in.

UPDATE 11/26/13 - Possible work around:

[UPDATE: 11/25/13]

[UPDATE: 11/26/13]

Possible work around:
    Hey it's been months since I played my dragon story and until now I still can't access my account, it's the same problem as before, about the Internet connection problem, please don't ever reply about restarting my iPod or refreshing my connection, I already tried everything, please fix these problems ASAP!!! My storm8 id is - Wonderweiss_21 and my unit is itouch 4th gen

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderweiss_21 View Post
    Hey it's been months since I played my dragon story and until now I still can't access my account, it's the same problem as before, about the Internet connection problem, please don't ever reply about restarting my iPod or refreshing my connection, I already tried everything, please fix these problems ASAP!!! My storm8 id is - Wonderweiss_21 and my unit is itouch 4th gen
    I Would Un-install and re-install the app, Restart the app and the advice, restart you're connection. If all else fails, email Support (support@teamlava.com) and tell them what is happening give them 3-5 business days to reply and if all else fails, I would say that your Router isn't working and you will have to buy a new one. Sorry to hear about this
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster128z View Post
    I Would Un-install and re-install the app, Restart the app and the advice, restart you're connection. If all else fails, email Support (support@teamlava.com) and tell them what is happening give them 3-5 business days to reply and if all else fails, I would say that your Router isn't working and you will have to buy a new one. Sorry to hear about this
    I have the same problem. It's unuseful to ask them 'cos They write this link . But the problem is that here They say we have to ask support. So? What can we do If Nobody help us?

Rhino Keeper
    And of course the router works properly. My husband
    Uses his phone without problems. And he doesn't play Any TL games