Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Appliance slots

Rhino Keeper
    A chance to see a lvl100! I'm taking it ! My bakery's called Fancypants.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Lol alright, I'll just leave up any invites that pop up in case they're from this. Just keep an eye out for a post from Pink Nest, she's the one with links to them on her wall. Could be tomorrow or the next day before she shows up though, she doesn't check her wall often, busy with family and life and whatnot. :-)

Executive Chef
    UPDATE - I got direct links now =D Camille and Jenny are on my wall, and Bossie is on Camille's. Please post if you participate... lol that sounds weird. =P I don't want to decline anyone before they get a chance to check out all three, is all. Post on their walls (and tip!) to get posts back from them if you want links of your own. =D

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    UPDATE - I got direct links now =D Camille and Jenny are on my wall, and Bossie is on Camille's. Please post if you participate... lol that sounds weird. =P I don't want to decline anyone before they get a chance to check out all three, is all. Post on their walls (and tip!) to get posts back from them if you want links of your own. =D
    PLZ send me link 2 see these bakeries my id is demileighjunior

Plz send me link 2 see these bakeries my id is demileighjunior Thanx

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! So how In the world do you get instacook ovens? In fact...how did she get to level 100? ����

Meeeee~~~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Wow! So how In the world do you get instacook ovens? In fact...how did she get to level 100? ����
    You insta-cook by double-tapping an appliance that's cooking something (CAREFULLY - you don't wanna hit the next button that pops up!) and you'll get an option to instantly finish that oven or all of them. Doing that on over 100 ovens, it wouldn't take long to rack up major xp. :-)

Executive Chef
    ...for $1 per xp point))))))))

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Hey Tink. Sorry for being nosy but saw your convo and was a little confused. So am I to understand that it use to be profitable to buy ovens? Gem wise anyway? Wow! Greed...it's a terrible thing to share! LOL!
    I'm not sure how anyone can say it was ever profitable gem-wise to buy extra slots for gems unless there was something fundamentally different about the game back then. Gems are awarded at levels 2 and 4. The only thing having more appliances will do is get you to those levels quicker. It will never get you more than two gems per recipe.

Was that different in the past? Did you earn more gems for recipes beyond level 4 back when extra slots cost 24 gems? I've only played BS for close to 2 years now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast