Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Appliance slots

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    What o.O I'd never spend gems on extra ovens. I barely cook as it is. I've almost mastered everything and I have to sell the food I have now to make room!
    Yup. I'd seen them before, but only actually counted them the other day lol. =P And then I did the math - that woulda been 2,736 gems back when they were 24 per slot, or 5,586 at 49 each. O_O *blink*

I could have wall-to-wall cats with gems like that. Girl you know I would too, and then you could be honorary kitty mommy to more than just the one. ^_^

Bossie's one of the legendary level 100's. She's got multiples of first place box prizes on display most of the time too. She's dedicated, that's for sure lol. =P

Thank you

This issue is another area where, IMO, TL lost a customer base. When the oven slots were 24 gems it was doable if you wanted another 1 or 200. At 49 gems, there is 100% guarantee that I will never purchase any more. So, TL lost out on possible sales for guaranteed no sales (at least from me). I bet all the famous 100's wouldn't buy 200 at 49 gems either.

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Yup. I'd seen them before, but only actually counted them the other day lol. =P And then I did the math - that woulda been 2,736 gems back when they were 24 per slot, or 5,586 at 49 each. O_O *blink*

I could have wall-to-wall cats with gems like that. Girl you know I would too, and then you could be honorary kitty mommy to more than just the one. ^_^

Bossie's one of the legendary level 100's. She's got multiples of first place box prizes on display most of the time too. She's dedicated, that's for sure lol. =P
    What's her storm ID? I would love to view her bakery! ^+^ 0.0

Executive Chef
    at 24g the slots were profitable as it's usually possible to knock more than 24g with one slot , at 3 batches per day it's 6 months/24g so after that you get the gems raining on u for free and they don't like that.

now more than a year is needed to return the gems, by that time you reach lvl 99 anyway and theres not much recipes left to master.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yumtastytreats View Post
    What's her storm ID? I would love to view her bakery! ^+^ 0.0
    I have no idea. She's not my nbr, I just come across her from time to time.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Tink. Sorry for being nosy but saw your convo and was a little confused. So am I to understand that it use to be profitable to buy ovens? Gem wise anyway? Wow! Greed...it's a terrible thing to share! LOL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Hey Tink. Sorry for being nosy but saw your convo and was a little confused. So am I to understand that it use to be profitable to buy ovens? Gem wise anyway? Wow! Greed...it's a terrible thing to share! LOL!
    You're never nosy babe, get up in here. :-) Yep, sure was. That was before my time, luckily, so I wasn't around to feel the pain when it changed. A lot of things "used to be"... I've heard 'legends of the long ago' (that's you bobbyrae )... of being able to expand more than once between birthdays... of being able to decorate without drowning in counters... *sigh**

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post

is there any way I can see Bossie's bakery as I've never seen 1 at 100

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Demileighjunior View Post
    is there any way I can see Bossie's bakery as I've never seen 1 at 100
    I can't take on more nbrs, but if you send me an add, I'll try not to automatically hit decline out of habit lol... Then I'll get my nbr who has her on her wall to post on mine and you can find her that way.

If anyone else wants to do this, please let me know which requests not to decline right away. The person to be looking for to show up on my wall is Pink Nest. Last time I looked, she had links on her wall to all three level 100's that I've seen: Bossie, Jenny, and Camille. :-) Please though you guys, don't ask the other people on my wall about adding, I have very few nbrs and none who are adding right now, and I don't want to be responsible for unwanted solicitation, thanks. :-)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast