Thread: Loss of Crowns on game crash when attacking

Loss of Crowns on game crash when attacking

The game sometimes crashes when attacking just before the 'Go Home' screen appears. This leads to complete loss of crowns, coins and spellstone won in the battle. On restart, sometime you have the complete army intact and sometime the army too is all gone.

Has happened to me more than 20 times. Barring a few in most of these 20 times I had won the battle. Would have lost around 100 crowns due to this.

The attach log that is maintained is that of the attacks on the town and not that of the towns that you attach. It is very difficult to remember who you were attacking too.

Banned
    Thanks for the report, please write an e-mail to support@firemocha.com for further assistance so the team can discuss your game with you.
    Last edited by DessertWolf; 11-25-13 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf View Post
    Thanks for the report, please write an e-mail to support@firemocha.com for further assistance so the team can discuss your game with you.
    is the team able to refund the resources and crowns lost?

No not yet....
    I lost between 10 to 20 crowns today again with around 150K of coins and spellstone. This time it was not a crash. I lost my wi-fi connection in the middle of an attach.

You can email support, but it is a waste of time honestly. I've had this dozens of times on my iPad. After the initial crash, I would often come back to having no winnings recorded, but at least have my troops still. Then at least half the time it crashed again and it comes back without the troops. So it records the troops being used, records the alliance troops being used, AND loses all the winnings. So then I have to rebuild troops to even fight again. Only to repeat. I have literally had this happen repeatedly where I build troops (20 minutes) that then get lost due to crashes.

[Removed support email]
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-07-13 at 02:00 PM. Reason: removed support email