Thread: Gem Confirmation Button

Executive Chef

Gem Confirmation Button

I know this isn't going to happen but want to vent.

Today I pulled up my deliveries as my plane was landing. Looked at the check marked order and decided not to do it since it included precious gold and lemons so went to hit delete when my littlest one pulled on my arm to get on the couch and I accidentally hit send now. Lost 40 gems! At one gem here and one gem there for butterflies or fishing pond, that hurts. It hurts so much that I can't even look at my farm now. I guess I should look at it as a positive way to get me off this game for a while.

Wish there was a confirm button.

Fashion Designer
    There won't be a confirmation button. We've been begging for one since the beginning of these games. It's the reason I won't buy gems. If there was a confirmation button, I'm sure a lot of us would buy gems straight away for many TL games.

Host(ess)
    I don't get TL. I would've spent money because I love this game. But I lose gems in traps all the time. So there's no point in buying them. I know if I lose gems I'd be much more upset if I had wasted my money on them.
    Whenever I have 8 gems, I spend them at once to buy a tool necessary for the barn/silo upgrade. This way most traps don't work (because I'm usually out of gems or don't have enough of them), and even if I get into one I can't lose more than 7 gems.
    And still it's very annoying! just 5 minutes ago I had 7 gems (only 1 to go to buy a tool) and wasted 5 of them accidentally speeding up a plane order
    These 5 gems I earned yesterday by sending out a full train of goods. Shouldn't have bothered with the train.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    There won't be a confirmation button. We've been begging for one since the beginning of these games. It's the reason I won't buy gems. If there was a confirmation button, I'm sure a lot of us would buy gems straight away for many TL games.
    Rockinkitten is absolutely right. There will never be a confirmation button, no matter how hard we beg or plead.

Gem traps could be seen two different ways:

Players' way: Everyone falls into gem traps and so no one ever wants to buy gems for fear of losing them again.

TL's view: Players fall into gem traps before buying gems because of the ones TL provides at the start. They get mad and buy more gems. They realize that it's not just once this happens, but multiple times. So what if that ONE player stops buying gems? Nw players are coming on every day, and a majority of them buy more and stop to say that enough is enough. If they didn't fall into a gem trap in the first place, they wouldn't consider as much buying more gems.

*Payers' view, not way

Fashion Designer
    I'd probably buy gems most months if it wasn't for the traps!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I'd probably buy gems most months if it wasn't for the traps!
    I would too, but TL probably doesn't see it that way.

Rhino Keeper
    I have purchased gems and considering I've lost more than I can count of my paid for gems I'm not too eager to buy again. There is always something, some crop you bump, a tree, the send button on the plane. Whatever it is, it wouldn't hurt so bad if they were earned gems, but money I spent on the game? That sounds to me like a rip off.

Fashion Designer
    Well I caved in and bought gems because they're on sale! I spent them straight away, because that's the only way not to fall into gem traps. Spent them on the harder to find expansion items and tools. Had fun on my spending spree!