Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Starter pack 3 day offer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlie541 View Post
    I was about to purchase this offer until I saw these posts. Has anyone successfully received the value pack? I guess I will not take any chances until I feel confident I will receive what I pay for. Does the gazebo do anything? or is just decoration?

It's just decoration, but at the price it is now, it's a huge steal. Before it cost a huge amount of gems. I wanna buy a kitty cat give me my gems! I'm doing that in my toddler tantrum voice.

Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    I couldn't check my complete history on the iPad, either. Had to track it down on the laptop. Still don't know how to send a copy of my receipt though, unless I copy and paste the transaction into my email.
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    2 days left on the offer and it's not working right at all. The offer doesn't even show up on the screen, all you see is the 3 days below a constant processing circle, on the right hand side of screen. Not right that TL releases a limited offer that is not even working right and then takes the weekend off! Since I purchased the offer yesterday, now when I go in the game the apple confirmation box pops up and wants me to sign in, so something is completely messed up with this offer....a lot of glitches! But by the time TL comes back, the offer will be over.....

@bowlfullofcherries - Take a screen shot of the receipt and add it as an attachment to the support email

@pipipooh1977 - Have you restarted your phone? That may help it load. What happens after you log in to Apple?
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    @bowlfullofcherries - Take a screen shot of the receipt and add it as an attachment to the support email

@pipipooh1977 - Have you restarted your phone? That may help it load. What happens after you log in to Apple?
    I'm on an iPad not iPhone. When I log into apple it does nothing.

Fashion Designer

I tried a hard reset on my iPad, did nothing. Still don't have my items. I uninstalled app & reinstalled...nothing also. When I go in the game and the apple sign in box pops up I sign in but it does nothing, just goes off the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I tried a hard reset on my iPad, did nothing. Still don't have my items. I uninstalled app & reinstalled...nothing also. When I go in the game and the apple sign in box pops up I sign in but it does nothing, just goes off the screen.
    Did you get a receipt? We are not showing a successful purchase under your ID (if its the one you use for the forums)

--> EDIT: All of the information was forwarded to the team.
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 11-24-13 at 05:20 PM.

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=CuddlyDragon;789215]Did you get a receipt? We are not showing a successful purchase under your ID (if its the one you use for the forums)

Ok...I looked at my online bank card authorizations and it shows my 1.99 purchase from the Apple Store. I didn't buy anything else for 1.99 other than the starter pack. I haven't gotten the email receipt yet from Apple sometimes that take a day or two to come. So what am I to do?

Hi,

I let the team know. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Hi,

I let the team know. Thank you.

Thank you

Banned
    I just saw that I was charged $2.17 which should be the price of this thing with tax. I don't have the email yet however, since the purchase was done over the weekend. I can't take a screenshot of my account without showing all of my information.

If we did it would our purchase still be honored, even after the sale within the game ends?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I just saw that I was charged $2.17 which should be the price of this thing with tax. I don't have the email yet however, since the purchase was done over the weekend. I can't take a screenshot of my account without showing all of my information.

If we did it would our purchase still be honored, even after the sale within the game ends?
    You shouldn't be charged tax...I have never been charged tax on any of my TL purchases. I get charged what the price shows. Are you from the US? Maybe it's different somewhere else.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast