Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Starter pack 3 day offer

Ditto. I've got the exact same situation, pipi.

Same here. Bought the pack but received nothing. Now every time I open the game, I'm prompted to enter my iTunes password. Strange, very strange....

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    2 days left on the offer and it's not working right at all. The offer doesn't even show up on the screen, all you see is the 3 days below a constant processing circle, on the right hand side of screen. Not right that TL releases a limited offer that is not even working right and then takes the weekend off! Since I purchased the offer yesterday, now when I go in the game the apple confirmation box pops up and wants me to sign in, so something is completely messed up with this offer....a lot of glitches! But by the time TL comes back, the offer will be over.....
    Im facing the exact same problem as you. Your not alone in this. Im sure there are others as well.

I checked my itunes account and i was charged twice. I emailed them about it bu without a receipt. I didnt get a receipt in the email yet though it takes a couple days..the offer is over after tomorrow.. Oh well guess we just wait

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbywabbys View Post
    I checked my itunes account and i was charged twice. I emailed them about it bu without a receipt. I didnt get a receipt in the email yet though it takes a couple days..the offer is over after tomorrow.. Oh well guess we just wait
    How do you check ur iTunes account? I'm on iPad.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I don't have this offer. Will it be for everybody? If not, why?
    These offers go out randomly to different games. ( I did not get on either ) Hopefully we will both get the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by sabbywabbys View Post
    How do i check my itunes app history from my phone?! I don't know how
    See this thread here

Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    I couldn't check my complete history on the iPad, either. Had to track it down on the laptop. Still don't know how to send a copy of my receipt though, unless I copy and paste the transaction into my email.
    I have copied and pasted mine before, I also have forwarded my iTunes receipt email to support@teamlava.com, then typed in my email to support.

Quote Originally Posted by knittingneedles View Post
    Same here. Bought the pack but received nothing. Now every time I open the game, I'm prompted to enter my iTunes password. Strange, very strange....
    Try going under settings- iTunes store. Click your apple ID and sign out. Then restart your device. Then go back in and log in again to your iTunes account.
    I also get this sometimes when I need to accept a new terms and agreement from apple.
    Download a free app from the app store, then see if you get the pop up to accept a new terms and agreement from apple.
    Also if you have changed your iTunes account since you first downloaded the game, you will need to delete and redownload the game so it will match your current iTunes account.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you, kooky.

Banned
    I'm having this same issue. And it was a good deal. Coins I don't need, but 60 gems and the gazebo. The timer is still showing as processing, right above the one for the garden gnome. When I try to click the offer again it tells me I've already purchased it but it hadn't been downloaded. This sucks! And naturally since it's the weekend we won't get a response and I doubt something like this will come again.

New Resident
    I was about to purchase this offer until I saw these posts. Has anyone successfully received the value pack? I guess I will not take any chances until I feel confident I will receive what I pay for. Does the gazebo do anything? or is just decoration?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I'm having this same issue. And it was a good deal. Coins I don't need, but 60 gems and the gazebo. The timer is still showing as processing, right above the one for the garden gnome. When I try to click the offer again it tells me I've already purchased it but it hadn't been downloaded. This sucks! And naturally since it's the weekend we won't get a response and I doubt something like this will come again.

Mine is saying this too, that I already purchased it but it hasn't been downloaded. Good grief!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast