Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Starter pack 3 day offer

Fashion Designer
    Update: I got a response to my email, they added the starter pack to my account. Went in the game and there the items were. Thx TL....but it really shouldn't have taken so long. Hope everyone else gets theirs real soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Update: I got a response to my email, they added the starter pack to my account. Went in the game and there the items were. Thx TL....but it really shouldn't have taken so long. Hope everyone else gets theirs real soon.
    Forgot to add that I'm still getting the pop up to sign into iTunes....hope they fix this soon!

Host(ess)
    I bought this offer too and did not receive the items. I emailed TL with a copy of the iTunes receipt. They replied and said the matter was fixed but I still haven't received the items. I'm also getting that " sign in to iTunes" message every time I open the game. Hope it all gets sorted out soon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormmbabe View Post
    I bought this offer too and did not receive the items. I emailed TL with a copy of the iTunes receipt. They replied and said the matter was fixed but I still haven't received the items. I'm also getting that " sign in to iTunes" message every time I open the game. Hope it all gets sorted out soon
    You need to keep emailing them, I'm sure they have tons of emails coming in on this very thing. It took them a week to get to me. But don't give up! Keep on them.

I too still have the pop up coming on the screen, they need to hurry and fix this! It's really, really annoying!

There are so many things wrong with this game, nothing runs smoothly, the game constanly jumps around and takes way too long to bring up the newspaper or visiting NBRS. They have along ways to go b4 it's considered a "great" game.
    Last edited by maguar; 12-09-13 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Removed third party reference

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678