Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for new Christmas decor

Suggestions for new Christmas decor

Mainly I would like some snow people (men&women). Please some poinsetias for coins if possible I would purchase many. A father Christmas statue (old woodland type Santa) A display of mannequins wraping gifts and decorating a tree.

Oh and sense they been adding men in displays a man & woman kissing under miseltoe would be adorable even a cheek kiss..Xxxxx

Farm Supplier
    These are great ideas jojo! Especially the mistletoe display

If I may add something, I would absolutely love to see a winter-related high end fashion display. Something elegant, sparkling and dreamy that looks similar to the cd cover of Tarja Turunen's "My Winter Storm" <3

I love all the ideas posted by jojo and Cotton and I have a suggestion/idea/wish as well TL!

How about a window scene? Like the displays in the windows at Macy's at Christmas! It could be people looking into the window from the outside and inside the window display could have pretty holiday themed items and maybe catalog fashions on display in the window. I hope this makes sense. Let me see if I can add a picture of what I mean.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	London-Christmas-Window-Displays.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	11492

I love all the ideas posted by jojo and Cotton and I have a suggestion/idea/wish as well TL!

How about a window scene? Like the displays in the windows at Macy's at Christmas! It could be people looking into the window from the outside and inside the window display could have pretty holiday themed items and maybe catalog fashions on display in the window. I hope this makes sense. Let me see if I can add a picture of what I mean.

Name:	London-Christmas-Window-Displays.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	11492

or maybe something like this ...

Name:	sloppy-jo-christmas-shop-window-4-.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	11493

I like the idea of the couple kissing..that must be super cute!! Also a sparkly glam christmas tree!!

Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    I like the idea of the couple kissing..that must be super cute!! Also a sparkly glam christmas tree!!
    I would love a sparkly glam tree!!!! I hope we get a new large tree this yr. They just recycled the large design one from previous design last yr.. As a goal reward would be even better..A tree that could use 8 squares and tall MARVELOUS cheerfull & bright..

Executive Chef
    I love the idea of a display with a couple kissing too!
    Also I'd love to have anything with angels.
    A display with friends playing with snow, a display with girl(s) in the snow playing with deers and/or squirrels and bunnies (I know bunnies are more Easter appropriate but I loooove them)
    And most of all I want a PINK CHRISTMAS TREE , I have one in real life and I'd love to have in fashion story too.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I love the idea of a display with a couple kissing too!
    Also I'd love to have anything with angels.
    A display with friends playing with snow, a display with girl(s) in the snow playing with deers and/or squirrels and bunnies (I know bunnies are more Easter appropriate but I loooove them)
    And most of all I want a PINK CHRISTMAS TREE , I have one in real life and I'd love to have in fashion story too.
    Oh MY GOSH!!! I have a pink tree a pink feather tree it's 3 1/2 feet tall but gorgeous I decorate with white silver and crystal ornaments.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    That would be lovely indeed and very pretty.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast