Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Recieving harvesting credit during dragon summoning

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Yeah it sux but that's what worked right now since Tuesday 6:30 pm eastern time
    So right now we need to hope to breed fails lol

If u have empty nest try buying a water dragon or light
    Will do so. Thank you so very much for your help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2111 View Post
    Since yesterday I don't receive any bolts for food anymore.
    Nor any chains for 3 hatched rare dragons.

Before yesterday I received for almost all hatched eggs a chain and when harvesting all 6 farms one to two bolts.

Did something change? Or is it just a case of sudden bad luck?
    Me too. My last 3 harvests of the 8-hr crops gave NOTHING.

New Resident
    Yes,i have this issue too. Harvest 4 time (5 hours plant) for 6 farm and not received any bolt

Me either. 3 days, no drops. In a game that needs 5/1/1 of these items daily to make the goal, it's statistically so unlikely that something must have broken.

For crops, I do rushrooms and diamond dates only. I turn in dragons of 3, 6, 12, and 14 hours. Doesn't matter. No drops.

Ever since the magnetic dragon summoning started I wasnt able to have the dragon hatching register. After about 5 dragons hatched i emailed team lava. After that i could have the dragon hatching count but the harvesting no longer applied. Thought team lava may be working on the issue so I emailed them again. Now since yesterday the questing option for the summoning (air dragon) has disappeared. This is making me so frustrated. Never had too much trouble with the summoning before. Finally got team lava's response today and he said they dont have any drop issues with the summoning and i should check out the forums for tips and strategies. That seems to not be the case according to the forum. Am really upset - sounds like they think i'm just a stupid user. Lets see if i get a better response from addressing this on the forum...

Thanks for the empty nest tip. I just tried it and it worked for me though it cost me coins for the egg and gold to speed the hatching. When all is said and done this will not enable me to collect enough other task items to get the first dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    I got yesterday some good tips here. From that and what is said in another thread in the general discussion section about this summoning I understand that basically only the 20 hour crops give bolts.
    My first 3 20 hour crops will be ready in a bit more then an hour and I'm really curious

The quest didn't disappear but it changed from air dragon to fire dragon

My dragon hatching has luckily returned to normal. But the trick with selling an egg off worked too.

Since the issue with the game going down the other day, I have not received a single Copper Bolt from harvesting. This is ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    I have this too. Harvested 6x8-hours food three times and 6x5-hours and got nothing

I had the same problem guys... First everything was good.... But after 3 days not even a single bolt .... But i tried scalypears ... And i've earned 2 bolts for each.....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast