Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Not Recieving harvesting credit during dragon summoning

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    TL lowered the requirements for each item. Players that had the new required amounts after this change, received the dragon or dragons in their storage.

i am sorry but this is not true.
    In my case the event was 10 days. After 5 days the food item would not drop. So i used gold to speed the fars a couple of times, no succes either.
    At the same time my quest items changed from yellow dragon to red dragon. But the quest worked.

At the end yes requirements changed. But with no drops that was useless.

I did NOT get the 2 metal dragons... support team is to busy to resond so im waiting til they get past al the other complaint tickets ....

Rhino Keeper
    I am not getting credit for quests this time either. I've tried the volcanic 4 times and the magic show a couple times (since the Valentine dragon summoning) and nothing. I've tried tapping the Go button to get to the quest outpost too and that doesn't make a difference. I am never going to get to summon a dragon this way. And if you get all of the stuff done, do you automatically get the dragon or is it a chance of getting it? (While we're speaking of quests, it seems that the food and map ones are a rip off at least 90% of the time for me.) $10,000 for one lousy map? Seriously???

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789